Old March 31st 04, 10:24 PM
Tracy Fort

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:01:11 GMT, m II
wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Pu it back...it was funny. I wish I had to do go around doctoring
pictures like a 4 year old.

Coherency isn't your strong point, is it?

Beats anything you've got going!

Very Good! Tracy's lips didn't even move when you 'said' that!

mike

--

..let the fag out to reply..

It don't matter what you say! You can't vote anyway!

The old saying applies to you:

"It's mind over matter"
"I don't mind, cause you don't matter!"

Tracy