Old April 15th 04, 02:00 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Default Air America

"They bounced a check today," Liu told the paper. "It's a default. They have
paid only a very small portion of what they owe us."

"They've been saying, 'We're going to get you the money' for the past two
months," he added.

Let's see....they didn't pay as promised....and were removed from
the airwaves in Chicago and LA.

Makes sense to me; what part of that don't the Comsymps
understand?

73,

Steve Lawrence
KA0PMD
Burnsville, MN

---

Old April 15th 04, 07:40 AM
RHF

SMHK,

? "Comsymps" ?

iwtk ~ RHF
..
..
= = = link.net...

Old April 15th 04, 07:51 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
SMHK,

? "Comsymps" ?

Rightspeak shorthand for Democrats.. short for Communist Sympathizers.

FWIW, communism as an ideal is not a bad one.. problems come when people
administrate it. Pretty much the same with any ideal, whether political,
social or religious..

Old April 15th 04, 09:39 AM
Don Brady

OK I found out what happened from a NY Times article.

Air America had paid for March, but did not actually use the time.

Meanwhile, during that period, the station's owner rented the time out to
another broadcaster and collected those amounts from the other broadcaster.

When Air America found out, they claimed that they should be credited with the
amount paid by the other broadcaster. In other words, that the owner should
have to account for revenue he received selling time that Air America had
already paid for.

I think they will be found to be correct on that......

Old April 15th 04, 08:24 PM
RHF

Don Brady wrote in message . ..
OK I found out what happened from a NY Times article.

Air America had paid for March, but did not actually use the time.

Meanwhile, during that period, the station's owner rented the time out to
another broadcaster and collected those amounts from the other broadcaster.

When Air America found out, they claimed that they should be credited with the
amount paid by the other broadcaster. In other words, that the owner should
have to account for revenue he received selling time that Air America had
already paid for.

I think they will be found to be correct on that......

DB,

NO - I Think that Everyone Needs to READ the Contract
that was Signed by the two parties.

jm2cw ~ RHF

..

Old April 16th 04, 10:30 AM
RHF

TB,

Are you an 'employee' of Air America ?

Or, just a 'fellow traveler' ?

iwtk ~ RHF
..
..
= = = Tom Betz wrote in message
= = = .70...
Quoth (RHF) in
om:

NO - I Think that Everyone Needs to READ the Contract
that was Signed by the two parties.

Well, a judge did that today, and Air America wil be back on in Chicago.

http://web.morons.org/article.jsp?sectionid=7&id=4859

Voice of America used to emanate from Dixon Mike Terry Broadcasting 8 December 13th 10 09:51 PM
Air America in SF Bay Area jaycee Shortwave 13 April 12th 04 02:07 AM
Air America MondayMornin Shortwave 18 April 10th 04 12:37 AM
Fwd: R Prague A 04 Summer Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 07:32 PM
First O.J. Now Kobe: Racist America Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 14 October 22nd 03 10:44 PM