Old April 15th 04, 03:35 AM
Chris Thacker

Default who is brother R.G. Stair?

Hey, can anyone tell me who this brother Stair is?. He sounds like a
real whacko!. I've never heard so much hate come out of someone's
mouth for so long since I last was forced to listen to Rev. Jesse
Jackson!. Not only that, but he seems to HOG most of the airtime from
other programs that could air with better things to say!. I'd rather
listen to Alex Jones than this nutcase!

73's
Chris~
Old April 15th 04, 03:44 AM
Frank Dresser

"Chris Thacker" wrote in message
om...
Hey, can anyone tell me who this brother Stair is?. He sounds like a
real whacko!. I've never heard so much hate come out of someone's
mouth for so long since I last was forced to listen to Rev. Jesse
Jackson!. Not only that, but he seems to HOG most of the airtime from
other programs that could air with better things to say!. I'd rather
listen to Alex Jones than this nutcase!

73's
Chris~

Brother Stair is the Last Day Prophet of God!!!!!!!

I think you'll appriciate the Prophet's message once you read the backstory:

http://thenetteam.net

Frank Dresser

Old April 15th 04, 04:19 AM
tommyknocker

Frank Dresser wrote:

"Chris Thacker" wrote in message
om...
Hey, can anyone tell me who this brother Stair is?. He sounds like a
real whacko!. I've never heard so much hate come out of someone's
mouth for so long since I last was forced to listen to Rev. Jesse
Jackson!. Not only that, but he seems to HOG most of the airtime from
other programs that could air with better things to say!. I'd rather
listen to Alex Jones than this nutcase!

73's
Chris~

Brother Stair is the Last Day Prophet of God!!!!!!!

He's also a child molestor. And runs his own cult compound.

Old April 15th 04, 06:57 AM
LW

"Frank Dresser" wrote ...

Brother Stair is the Last Day Prophet of God!!!!!!!
I think you'll appriciate the Prophet's message once you read the backstory:
http://thenetteam.net

Frank is half RIGHT .. profit Stair is the last day profit. But not
of God. Don't get me wrong .. the profit does issue his share of
predictions. But his batting average is not great. With some
improvement it could be lousy.

He predicted that President Reagan would leave office in the mid
1980's in disgrace before his term was ended. We're still waiting for
that one.

His most recent exploits (no pun intended) involve inappropriate
activities with some young ladies in his commune. Young ladies of
African-American descent, according to the reports. Neither of whom
happened to be his wife. The *real* Mrs. Stair was quite gracious
about the whole matter and seems to have forgiven the profit.

Some of the profit's more recent predictions indicate that the "pope
of Rome" is out to get him. Don't know what the profit did to make
the pope mad, but evidently the profit is expecting to be ambushed by
the pope's minions any day now. I'm guessing it'll be Jesuit
assassins dressed as KKK members. Or maybe Carmelite monks
masquerading as melon pickers.

Stay tuned - it has to be interesting.
Old April 15th 04, 02:17 PM
Radio Toledo Windowbox

"Chris Thacker" wrote in message
om...
Hey, can anyone tell me who this brother Stair is?. He sounds like a
real whacko!. I've never heard so much hate come out of someone's
mouth for so long since I last was forced to listen to Rev. Jesse
Jackson!. Not only that, but he seems to HOG most of the airtime from
other programs that could air with better things to say!. I'd rather
listen to Alex Jones than this nutcase!

73's
Chris~

Brother stair is to shortwave radio what Robert Tilton is to TV.

Both of these being hucksters that use quasi-religious propaganda
to pry money from weak-willed suckers. Stair has been in the business of
christian-hucksterism much longer (since the early 60's) than Tilton, and
has
'fallen-from-grace' somewhat after numerous allegations of under
aged 'buggery' by several former members of his private church
'farm' in Walterboro SC. These allegations are posted at several
sites online, the most damming being www.thenetteam.net

Old April 15th 04, 05:21 PM
Gray Shockley

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:44:52 -0500, Frank Dresser wrote
(in message ):

"Chris Thacker" wrote in message
om...
Hey, can anyone tell me who this brother Stair is?. He sounds like a
real whacko!. I've never heard so much hate come out of someone's
mouth for so long since I last was forced to listen to Rev. Jesse
Jackson!. Not only that, but he seems to HOG most of the airtime from
other programs that could air with better things to say!. I'd rather
listen to Alex Jones than this nutcase!

73's
Chris~

Brother Stair is the Last Day Prophet of God!!!!!!!

I think you'll appriciate the Prophet's message once you read the backstory:

http://thenetteam.net

Frank Dresser

You misspelled "profit".

/Hope this helps /gray//

Old April 15th 04, 05:56 PM
Al Arduengo

Gray Shockley wrote:
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:44:52 -0500, Frank Dresser wrote
(in message ):

"Chris Thacker" wrote in message
.com...

Hey, can anyone tell me who this brother Stair is?. He sounds like a
real whacko!. I've never heard so much hate come out of someone's
mouth for so long since I last was forced to listen to Rev. Jesse
Jackson!. Not only that, but he seems to HOG most of the airtime from
other programs that could air with better things to say!. I'd rather
listen to Alex Jones than this nutcase!

73's
Chris~

Brother Stair is the Last Day Prophet of God!!!!!!!

I think you'll appriciate the Prophet's message once you read the backstory:

http://thenetteam.net

Frank Dresser

You misspelled "profit".

/Hope this helps /gray//

Only if you are making a pun on words. If you are referring to monetary
gain, you are correct. If you are referring to one who foretells future
events based on divine knowledge, you are incorrect.
Old April 15th 04, 07:09 PM
Frank Dresser

"LW" wrote in message
om...
"Frank Dresser" wrote ...

Brother Stair is the Last Day Prophet of God!!!!!!!
I think you'll appriciate the Prophet's message once you read the

backstory:
http://thenetteam.net

Frank is half RIGHT .. profit Stair is the last day profit. But not
of God. Don't get me wrong .. the profit does issue his share of
predictions. But his batting average is not great. With some
improvement it could be lousy.

Well, you're right. I should have said Brother Stair CLAIMS to be the "Last
Day Prophet of God". And his claim to prophesy is consistent with all his
other claims. By the way, the phrase "Last Day Prophet of God" ,with
quotes, is a good way to research the Prophet on Google.

Here's one that came up that way:

http://www.rickross.com/groups/rgstair.html

He predicted that President Reagan would leave office in the mid
1980's in disgrace before his term was ended. We're still waiting for
that one.

His greatest recent prophesy is, no doubt, the Planet X prophesy. Brother
Stair claimed that Planet X was going to fly by the earth so close as to
cause such a disturbance that it would kill 90% of the world's population.
He even bought a telescope in order to better see Planet X as it made it's
approach. These events would happen, the Prophet claimed, sometime in May
of the year 2003.

His most recent exploits (no pun intended) involve inappropriate
activities with some young ladies in his commune. Young ladies of
African-American descent, according to the reports. Neither of whom
happened to be his wife. The *real* Mrs. Stair was quite gracious
about the whole matter and seems to have forgiven the profit.

It may be helpful for the listeners if they can visualize the Prophet while
they're hearing him on the radio:

http://www.thenetteam.net/psaug6.jpg

Some of the profit's more recent predictions indicate that the "pope
of Rome" is out to get him. Don't know what the profit did to make
the pope mad, but evidently the profit is expecting to be ambushed by
the pope's minions any day now. I'm guessing it'll be Jesuit
assassins dressed as KKK members. Or maybe Carmelite monks
masquerading as melon pickers.

The Pope of Rome prophesy was announced in a clear, booming voice by Brother
Stair. Brother Stair claimed he would somehow die at the hands of the Pope
of Rome. It must have been an old tape, at least a dozen years old. So
far, there's no indication that the Pope has done anything to the Prophet,
or even expressed any interest in him. The Pope of Rome must surely be a
very patient man.

Stay tuned - it has to be interesting.

Indeed. And anyone with an interest in the Prophet needs to do some
research in order to fully appriciate the man.

Frank Dresser

Old April 15th 04, 07:31 PM
Al Arduengo

Frank Dresser wrote:

snip

Indeed. And anyone with an interest in the Prophet needs to do some
research in order to fully appriciate the man.

Frank Dresser

Frank,

Thanks for this info. I never thought to look online fore his pic.

-Al
Old April 15th 04, 11:59 PM
LW

"Radio Toledo Windowbox" wrote in ...

Brother stair is to shortwave radio what Robert Tilton is to TV.

Gotta love "Bro" Bob Tilton. Let's all call in and make our $1000.00 "VOW".

1-800-705-7000

Ask 'em if the yacht is running ok these days, too.

1-800-705-7000