Old April 29th 04, 05:09 AM
Telamon

In article SE_jc.300307$oR5.162617@pd7tw3no,
"Brian Colwell" wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message
When are we going to wake up and see the menace right on our border to
the north? When are we going to wake up and realise they are not our
friends? When are we going to wake up and realise they harbour those who
wish us harm?

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

**** CANADA

Do not buy Canadian, do not tour Canada, do not cross Canada to save a
few hours travel time.

BOYCOTT CANADA!

Have you ever traveled anywhere, beyond your own back yard ? You could do a
helluva lot worse than having Canada as your neighbor !

So you don't want to buy our oil or natural gas :-(( !!

No we are thinking of invading Canada and taking it instead.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 29th 04, 05:22 AM
Bill Everhart

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:01:07 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

And the long complicated series of related usually negative events
continues. What will be the destiny of the Bryant / Lare saga? Only time
will tell?

That's The Way It Is...
This is Walter Cronkite and Good Night.

Canada rules. Hating Canada is stupid. Hating stupid conservatives
is fine and right.
Old April 29th 04, 09:32 AM
N8KDV

Brian Colwell wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message
When are we going to wake up and see the menace right on our border to
the north? When are we going to wake up and realise they are not our
friends? When are we going to wake up and realise they harbour those who
wish us harm?

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

**** CANADA

Do not buy Canadian, do not tour Canada, do not cross Canada to save a
few hours travel time.

BOYCOTT CANADA!

Have you ever traveled anywhere, beyond your own back yard ?

I sure have!

You could do a
helluva lot worse than having Canada as your neighbor !

Yes that's true, but they are not there, and Canada is!

Old April 29th 04, 09:47 AM
N8KDV

wrote:

And the long complicated series of related usually negative events
continues. What will be the destiny of the Bryant / Lare saga? Only time
will tell?

That's The Way It Is...
This is Walter Cronkite and Good Night.

Canada rules.

Really? Rules what?

Hating Canada is stupid.

It has to be done!

Hating stupid conservatives
is fine and right.

'Hating' retards such as yourself is even better!

Old April 29th 04, 09:59 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

See the dangers of not providing Steve Lare with a less grandiose daily target
than our neighboring ally!

Yeah Fat Boy... that's certainly you! Grandiose!

Thank God you're not in control and even YOUR choice for a leader isn't as
silly as you are. Someone stupider than Bush....

But not nearly as stupid as someone who'd lie about having a PhD!

Face it Fat Boy, you've got a bright future ahead as a liar and a fabricator.

Old April 29th 04, 04:19 PM
Dave

Thank God you're not in control and even YOUR choice for a leader isn't as
silly as you are. Someone stupider than Bush....

Stupider?

--
Dave
746pro, IC-260a, YB-400pe,

From: N8KDV

**** CANADA

See the dangers of not providing Steve Lare with a less grandiose daily

target
than our neighboring ally!

Thank God you're not in control and even YOUR choice for a leader isn't as
silly as you are. Someone stupider than Bush....

Congratulations! You have a future in the new GOP!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Old April 29th 04, 04:27 PM
Brian Colwell

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Colwell wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message
When are we going to wake up and see the menace right on our border to
the north? When are we going to wake up and realise they are not our
friends? When are we going to wake up and realise they harbour those

who
wish us harm?

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

**** CANADA

Do not buy Canadian, do not tour Canada, do not cross Canada to save a
few hours travel time.

BOYCOTT CANADA!

Have you ever traveled anywhere, beyond your own back yard ?

I sure have!

You could do a
helluva lot worse than having Canada as your neighbor !

Yes that's true, but they are not there, and Canada is!

I don't want to confuse you with facts, but Canada/USA trade averages 2
Billion $ per day and approx. 2million jobs in the USA are supported by
exports to Canada !

You need to think these thing out.

Regards,BMC

Old April 29th 04, 04:30 PM
MnMikew

"Jackie" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

I wish someone would tell em to up the R factor, Its damn cold here in

MN
come winter! BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

It's sure freakin' hot here today... it's supposed to be SPRING, for

cryin'
out loud...

Jackie
in LITTLE Canada

Yeah, f'ing 91 yesterday, 57 today. Its got to be the Canadians fault. :-)

Voice of America used to emanate from Dixon Mike Terry Broadcasting 8 December 13th 10 09:51 PM
Shakeup At Air America Radio: CEO and Program Director Out Mike Terry Shortwave 12 April 29th 04 02:56 AM
Air America N8KDV Shortwave 6 April 28th 04 08:53 PM
Air America - where every flight crashes Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 April 15th 04 04:20 AM
Fwd: R Prague A 04 Summer Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 07:32 PM