Old May 13th 04, 01:50 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"N8KDV" wrote :

| Michael Bryant wrote:
|
| From Google News:
|
| http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/671202.cms
|
| I'm sure al-Qaida appreciates your support Fat Boy.

Brybaby's posts can be distilled thus: "My daddy tortured
Koreans, so I hate my daddy, and all things paternalistic,
and that includes the government, and especially the
military and Americans abroad who are working in
support roles, so good for the diaperheads, 'cause they
are on the right side...like me!"

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 13th 04, 01:54 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"-=jd=-" wrote:

| I have seen the video and it is not unlike others displaying islamic
| terrorists doing what they do best: taking a prisoner bound hand and foot
| and carving them up.

Brybaby watched the video and cheered.

| What I find just as disturbing is the politically correct thought process
| that asserts:
|
| - We can find a way to coexist with these radical islamics
| - We can "agree to disagree" with these islamics and live in peace
| - We just need to sit down and talk openly with them to find peace
| - We need to promote mutual understanding
| - We need to be more tolerant of different cultures and peoples
| - They do what they do because of poverty
| - They do what they do because the U.S. is arrogant
| - etc, etc, etc.

Sounds like a Brybaby post.

| I wish just one liberal would see that video -or- at least just listen to
| the audio. They would hear what I think serves to define a large part of
| exactly what we (the civilized world) are up against:
|
| The screams of the victim while his head is being carved off amidst the
| fervent chants of "Allahu Akbar" (God Is Great)...

....And Brybaby smiled gleefully. I imagine he thought the following while
watching said video: "Huh. Yeah. Serves Bush right. Bush did this, and
it's all his fault."

| Anyone who honestly thinks for one second that islamics with that mindset
| can be appeased, negotiated with or otherwise brought into the fold of
| modern society to coexist peacefully is so clearly and obviously deluded
| that it defies comprehension.

You cannot negotiate with a rabid animal. It is far more merciful to put an
end to its misery.

(I can hear Brybaby ****ing himself, whingeing, "You're advocating just what
those heroic insurgents did to that American interloper!")

73,

Old May 13th 04, 11:00 AM
RHF

STINGER,

MWB (an American) would appear to be the Gruppenführer (Group Leader)
for the "Blame America First!" Movement on this NewsGroup.

MII (a Canadian) would appear to be the Gruppenführer (Group Leader)
for the "Blame the Americans First!" Movement on this NewsGroup.

America is a Big Country (There is Enough Blame to Go Around for All )

American's have Big Hearts (We have Forgiveness for All Our Enemies )
[ Sometimes the Forgiveness can come only after we Bury them. :]

Just for the Fun of It ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Stinger" wrote in message
= = = . ..
"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From Google News:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/671202.cms

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

As usual, you're with the "blame America first!" crowd (my new phrase for
liberals -- after all, everybody that disagrees with you is now a "neocon."

Use your head for something besides a hat-holder.

Let's say that you just found from a TV news reporter out that your own son
was brutally beheaded by Islamic fundamentalists, on video for propaganda
purposes.

Now, how rational are you going to be for the next few days?

-- Stinger

Old May 13th 04, 03:09 PM
m II

RHF wrote:
STINGER,

MWB (an American) would appear to be the Gruppenführer (Group Leader)
for the "Blame America First!" Movement on this NewsGroup.

MII (a Canadian) would appear to be the Gruppenführer (Group Leader)
for the "Blame the Americans First!" Movement on this NewsGroup.

I zee ve haf little unterstanding of das Fuhrerprincip! It iz lonely at
ze top.

http://web.infoave.net/~dennmac/newUSflag.gif

mike

Lancer's family Uncle Hal CB 10 December 11th 04 07:36 AM
Family to finish John Peel book Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:56 PM
Raffle results for W4AN's family Bob W. Boatanchors 0 May 25th 04 05:23 PM
Forward all Bryant's Posts To Nick Berg's Family Tracy Fort Shortwave 27 May 12th 04 10:49 PM
Taking Back the Group - Family Learns of Evacuation over the Scanner Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:03 AM