Old May 13th 04, 12:20 PM
Michael Bryant

Default (OT) Berg's Family Blames US

From: "-=jd=-"

Fourth, Was there a crack-pipe clenched firmly between your teeth when you
were posting? I'm having a difficult time understanding how you could take
a post about "apples" and turn it into "oranges". You are starting to use
tactics espoused by a certain debate-coa... wait a minute! Are You Humping
Bryant's Leg??

You want to kill all the extremists. No way that can be done without killing
innocents. You would hump the leg of Steve Lare.

You're smater than most the trogs on your side. That makes you more liable for
the stupid words out of your mouth.

Use your big powers of insult to explain how your goals of wiping them all out
can be met.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 13th 04, 12:47 PM
N8KDV

From: "-=jd=-"

Fourth, Was there a crack-pipe clenched firmly between your teeth when you
were posting? I'm having a difficult time understanding how you could take
a post about "apples" and turn it into "oranges". You are starting to use
tactics espoused by a certain debate-coa... wait a minute! Are You Humping
Bryant's Leg??

You want to kill all the extremists. No way that can be done without killing
innocents.

It's called WAR, **** for brains.

You're smater than most the trogs on your side.

Probably smart enough to be able to spell smarter correctly too!

Old May 13th 04, 09:00 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "-=jd=-"

The Terrorists declared war on the U.S. long ago and, regardless of the
pressure it can apply, the U.S. will not be able to make Israel
unconditionally cave in to Palestine's wishes, It won't be able to bring
down the House of Saud, and it won't convert the US populace to Islam.
In other words, the U.S. can not realistically meet the laundry-list of
islamic-rooted terrorists demands. The realistic option remaining is
acknowledging that the terrorists have declared war/Jihad against the U.S.
and dealing with it as such. Unfortunately when the terrorists engage in
combat operations, they prefer to hide behind civilians, intentionally target

civilians, cache logistical material and armaments among civilians, etc. etc.

etc. It is quite telling that you so casually choose to either ignore those
facts, dismiss them out of hand and/or seek to minimize commonly known
terrorist tactics by using your overwhelming "College-Level Debate-Coach"
powers to deflect, obfuscate and/or redirect the blame to those who are
tasked with engaging those terrorists. It is also telling that you offer
absolutely no alternative to combatting terrorism. You appear most assuredly
in the camp that thinks you can simply take your ball and go home and the
terrorists will leave you alone. Your sanctimonious campus rhetoric may play
well in the make-believe world of the class-room. In the real world, you
don't have the luxury of inserting fantasy when it suits you.

And your answer, despite all the words you hide it behind, is that we must kill
them all because the terrorists hide behind civilian. You work youself into a
rage to justify the heroic defense of civilian slaughter. Hey, it's not our
fault, right? You accuse others of "bending" your words because you simply
can't fact the reality of your own advocacy. Oh yeah, you're ready for Patriot
status. I might believe you if you left your job and joined the battle to
cleanse the globe, but you won't. You'll leave it to people with far less
morals than yourself. You are the Great American.

Now, shake your sock-puppet off your leg and get a grip.

Stop sucking down the meth and trying to act like Steve Lare! You might gain a
few nutcake fans in here, but you'll the pay price of your soul.

--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Old May 13th 04, 09:03 PM
N8KDV

From: "-=jd=-"

What price will your sorry ass soul pay for lying about that PhD **** for brains?

Old May 13th 04, 09:33 PM
MnMikew

From: "-=jd=-"

[...]

And your a debate judge? Funny I didnt read that JD was advocating the
slaughter of innocents. Though, in typical Bryant fashion, you bend his
words to meet your twisted agenda. I feel sorry for any kids who were duped
into signing up for your class.

Old May 14th 04, 09:12 AM
RHF

MnM,

Name me one war where there were no innocents killed? JD was pointing out
that due to the fact these animals hide amongst the civilian population,
eradicating them IS very difficult. Especially when trying to minimize said
causalities.

Let me correct you on these fine points.

First the Islam-O-Fascist do not only Hide among the Civilian Population:

* They do not wear uniforms and dress as Civilians as a "Form of
Camouflage".

* They use Human Shields (Women and Children) when it suits their
purposes; with the Intent to make the fighting more difficult
and Dangerous for the US Forces.

Second to Islam-O-Fascist 'every' Dead and Wounded Civilian (Women and
Children) are a "Powerful Propaganda" Tool in their Terrorist War.

* The Islam-O-Fascist is 'interested' in "Maximizing" the Civilian
Casualties as a Propaganda Weapon.

* Propaganda is an Important "Weapon of Warfare" and as 'potent'
as a Army.

jm2cw ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "MnMikew" wrote in message
= = = ...
From: "MnMikew"

And your a debate judge? Funny I didnt read that JD was advocating the
slaughter of innocents. Though, in typical Bryant fashion, you bend his
words to meet your twisted agenda. I feel sorry for any kids who were

duped
into signing up for your class.

Then read JD's words. He advocates slaughter of the terrorists and says

it's
their fault if civilians get killed, because terrorists hide among

civilians.
He clearly places eradication of the terrorists above any concern for
non-terrorist Muslim civilians. I guess you missed that? Advocacy means

being
accountable for inevitable implications.

But hey, you've never had any logic, advocacy or argumentation classes at

all,
right?

Wow. I'm so impressed.

Name me one war where there were no innocents killed? JD was pointing out
that due to the fact these animals hide amongst the civilian population,
eradicating them IS very difficult. Especially when trying to minimize said
causalities.

You may want to look up the word advocacy.

Nobody needs a class to out debate you.