Old June 6th 04, 02:12 AM
CRUSH THE LEFT

Default The Greatest President In My Lifetime

Ronald Reagan. The man who defeated Soviet Communism (no wonder liberals hate
him). May he rest in peace.

So long, Sir. We will continue your fight against the marxist left. And we will
win.

Old June 6th 04, 03:39 AM
Diverd4777

RE fall of Soviet Union..

- Thought what he ( or someone behind him did)
was to propose a " Starwars" missle defense system, and start work on it
Thinking it was aboout " First Strike" The Russians started working to defend
against it..
only It was a huge hoax !
- No real program, just dummy blueprints, hiring people to work in it's
outlines
and press releases.

Wounded & weakened from 10 years in Afghanistan, ( note ) The soviets spent
themselves into oblivion rearming against the Starwars Hoax ....

And the really big secret was WHAT A MESS the Soviet Union really was...

Dan

In article , "Brenda Ann Dyer"

Subject: The Greatest President In My Lifetime
From: "Brenda Ann Dyer"
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:09:40 +0900

From: at (CRUSH THE LEFT)
Date: 6/5/2004 8:12 PM Central Daylight Time
Ronald Reagan. The man who defeated Soviet Communism (no wonder liberals

hate
him). May he rest in peace.

So long, Sir. We will continue your fight against the marxist left. And

we
will
win.

The Russians defeated themselves dimwit! They militarily spent their

country
into oblivion.

We don't have to win anything. That part of the cold war is over. Do you

ever
read a newspaper? I thought not.

Actually, Pope John Paul II and Lech Welesa's Solidarity Union had more to
do with the fall of the Soviet Union than anyone in the US did. Poland was
the first to fall, followed shortly by E. Germany.. both because the people
there developed the intestinal fortitude to stand up against their
oppressive governments.

Old June 6th 04, 06:43 AM
John Barnard

standing up to the Russians. Budapest in 1956 and Czechoslovakia in 1968 come to
mind and it was a shame that the USA decided to abandon those countries and do
nothing. The Solidarity revolution was a Polish revolution which had NOTHING AT
ALL to do with Reagan or the USA. Brenda Ann quite rightly pointed out that the
Poles and the East Germans stood up to the Russians of their own accord. Poland,
out of all the Eastern European block, has always had the stones to fight back a
little and retain some measure of autonomy.

I've always liked Reagan but he sure as hell didn't have anything to do with the
Solidarity revolution.

Regards

John Barnard

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote:

From: at (CRUSH THE LEFT)
Date: 6/5/2004 8:12 PM Central Daylight Time
[...]

You are wrong about this. Reagan's action were the reason. He had the
vision and the will to make this happen.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old June 6th 04, 07:24 AM
Telamon

In article , John Barnard

history of standing up to the Russians. Budapest in 1956 and
Czechoslovakia in 1968 come to mind and it was a shame that the USA
decided to abandon those countries and do nothing. The Solidarity
revolution was a Polish revolution which had NOTHING AT ALL to do
with Reagan or the USA. Brenda Ann quite rightly pointed out that the
Poles and the East Germans stood up to the Russians of their own
accord. Poland, out of all the Eastern European block, has always had
the stones to fight back a little and retain some measure of
autonomy.

I've always liked Reagan but he sure as hell didn't have anything to
do with the Solidarity revolution.

Sorry go back and read it yourself. We outspent Russia in the arms race
bankrupting them. When Russia lost the arms race Gorby negotiated the
current state of affairs with Reagan. That's why things changed. The
Polish Solidarity was a help but not the reason. Besides Reagan gave aid
and assistance to the Solidarity union and other opposition groups in
eastern europe.

Neither you nor anyone else can pull this revisionist bull**** on me. I
saw this happen in real time.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...re_eu/reagan_c
old_war_legacy_2

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 6th 04, 12:54 PM
Diverd4777

John:
- Saw " Goodby Lenin":

- its an interesting peice about the fall of Communist East Germany,
with some comedy sub plot . . .

- and anyone who says the U.S is a Fachist state
( Even With Homeland Security . .! )
Should See this film ASAP..

Dan

From: John Barnard
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 05:53:44 GMT

If you ever get the chance see "Good-bye, Lenin". It's a very good movie
concerning the fall of communism in East Germany.

Regards

John Barnard

BPL Comments of President Bush in Minneapolis on April 26th KØHB Dx 36 April 28th 04 06:59 PM
BPL Comments of President Bush in Minneapolis on April 26th KØHB Policy 16 April 28th 04 06:59 PM
George Bush OT Twistedhed CB 2 April 10th 04 12:32 AM
Bush Caters to the Extremist Right Wing Wilf Kelly Scanner 0 July 1st 03 11:12 AM