Old September 22nd 04, 01:55 PM
dxAce

Default (OT) Another Michael Bryant Lie

"And if anyone wants to check the archives they'll clearly see that I'm not any
of the list above. Well, except, wa4009swl, which is the only other account
I've used to post with since 2001. Before that I sometimes used daveant420,
when I was accessing AOL on the road from one of my student's computers."

Here is another story about DaveAnt420:

"Yeah, I'm going to retire the DAVEANT420 account. This seems a fitting time.
It was almost one year to the date that I had to adopt DAVEANT420 as a covert
means around Prof. Snider's attempt to turn eDebate into a moderated list,
where anyone criticizing him was censored. I return to MWBRYANT to celebrate
the one-year anniversary of proof of "friendly fascism" in the debate
community. "

So what was it, Fat Boy?

dxAce

Busy checking to see if you are actually a 'Department Chair' at Louisville
Technical Institute as you've recently claimed.

Old September 22nd 04, 02:41 PM
Burr

dxAce

Busy checking to see if you are actually a 'Department Chair' at

Louisville
Technical Institute as you've recently claimed.

Herrrrrre we go again, Mikies tears will fall like rain again.

If he has us "plunked" then he won't know anything about it!!!!

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican
Phu Bai/Hue, Da Nang
voteyoursport.com

Old September 22nd 04, 03:09 PM
dxAce

Burr wrote:

dxAce

Busy checking to see if you are actually a 'Department Chair' at

Louisville
Technical Institute as you've recently claimed.

Herrrrrre we go again, Mikies tears will fall like rain again.

If he has us "plunked" then he won't know anything about it!!!!

According to the Dean, he is indeed a Department Chair, though getting the info
was like pulling teeth.

One woman I spoke with was interested in his earlier claims of having a PhD
though.

dxAce

Old September 22nd 04, 03:11 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Burr wrote:

dxAce

Busy checking to see if you are actually a 'Department Chair' at

Louisville
Technical Institute as you've recently claimed.

Herrrrrre we go again, Mikies tears will fall like rain again.

If he has us "plunked" then he won't know anything about it!!!!

According to the Dean, he is indeed a Department Chair, though getting the info
was like pulling teeth.

And, I guess that certainly says a lot about LTI making Bryant a Department Chair,
LOL.

Old September 22nd 04, 03:52 PM
Burr

"dxAce" wrote in message

And, I guess that certainly says a lot about LTI making Bryant a

Department Chair,
LOL.

One woman I spoke with was interested in his earlier claims of having a

PhD
though.

dxAce

That old boy sure marches to a different drummer. I don't understand why he
needs to hurt people!!!!

If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones!!!!!

It's a lot easier to be a nice guy, tell the truth, then you don't have
to remember your lies.

I have to go, today is pickup the wife day and I need to make a service
call first. Maybe back in two hours.

Keep the place in order Steve, don't Let em get on Bush

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican
Phu Bai/Hue, Da Nang
voteyoursport.com

Old September 22nd 04, 05:24 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:
[...]

You are completely obsessed with this. Get a life. He's got enough on
you to get stalking charges. Repeatedly phoning his employers, old AND
new is a sickness you have to be cured of.

mike
Old September 22nd 04, 05:27 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

You'd better check again 'tard, he can't get me on ANYTHING, I'm simply checking
facts. You do know what FACTS are, do you not?

If you don't, I highly suggest you find out before you get yourself into to much more
trouble.

dxAce

Old September 22nd 04, 06:00 PM
MnMikew

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
The NG's right-wingers said that if I'd just ignore him that would stop

this
nonsense. Even you said I couldn't do it. For over three months, I've

ignored
him and it doesn't seem to slow him down. It's really sad that this is the
chosen focus of his life. What does it say about his life?

The NG "right-wingers", LOL. Your wife must be proud.