Old December 3rd 04, 05:04 PM
David

He is most dangerous when appearing friendly.

He also does the exact opposite of what he says.

If he made you feel good he is setting you up for the big one. Watch
your 6.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:58:20 -0600, uncle arnie
-mex. wrote:

I didn't look at your link, but followed the visit closely on radio and a
little on TV.

Bush used this trip to start to mend fences with Canadians. He kept talking
about the USA's friends, the need for multi-lateral talks and agreements,
etc. This sort of thing goes a long way with many people. He also talked
about eating Alberat beef, thanked the people of Halifax for billetting
stranded Sept 11 air passengers, and said he liked the waves with all 5
fingers. He even quoted WW2 era prime minister McKenzie-King. PM Paul
Martin and Bush appeared to have some frank and open talks about some
things, e.g., joint defence and trade. He seemed more human than I've ever
seen before.

I want to see Bush now go to Europe and have similar types of talks. This
is only about talking to each other, lines of communication that have been
strained, and then working together when we agree. I see these efforts as
most welcome and frankly quite hopeful.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:36 am, David posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

http://ottawa.indymedia.ca/en/2004/11/174.shtml

Old December 3rd 04, 06:22 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

What is your major malfunction? Why do you steer every discussion
over a cliff with your juvenile insults and personal attacks.

Why do you START every discussion with your 'tard boy stuff?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 06:28 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav
Old December 3rd 04, 07:04 PM

Article (which is a link at www.lucianne.co) at
www.littlegreenfootballs.com Explosives? What explosives? So,Bush was
wrong eh? I don't think so!
cuhulin

Old December 3rd 04, 08:15 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
What I care about is the lack of coverage of this colorful exercise in
free speech and the whitewashing of anything negative about the
Reichsfuhrer on American mainstream media, Ace.

You're assuming anyone here cares about Canada.

Old December 3rd 04, 08:16 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
I don't make TV. I merely facilitate its transmission to the end
user. And my network does show the ugly side of the 4th Reich.

That's ok. Your about to get your first REAL Tv station soon when Fox
comes aboard.

Old December 3rd 04, 08:18 PM
MnMikew

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav

You keep trying 'tard boy! I currently don't have an operational sound

card.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The sound card is the least of your worries. You currently don't have
an operational brain and unfortunately for you, only the sound card is
replaceable.

Why don't you get some manners and stop insulting people? You come
across as a half wit.

Hypocrite!

Old December 3rd 04, 08:19 PM
MnMikew

"Knowledge" wrote in message

George Bush did not steal this election.

You got one thing right.

The LEFT IS DEAD.

Old December 3rd 04, 09:16 PM
Brian Hill

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:22:12 -0500, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

What is your major malfunction? Why do you steer every discussion
over a cliff with your juvenile insults and personal attacks.

Why do you START every discussion with your 'tard boy stuff?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

mII is now know as brybabyII

I wounder were old MB went or who in here is MB?

B.H.

Old December 4th 04, 03:22 AM
Dave Holford

You're assuming anyone here cares about Canada.

Think again:

Canada supplies the U.S. with more oil than Saudi Arabia does.
More than 90% of U.S. natural gas imports come from Canada.
New England, New York, and several western states import huge amounts of
electricity from Canada - during the widespread eastern power failure Quebec
Hydro - the main supplier to the eastern states - sensed the surge in the
U.S. and isolated themselves until the system had stabilized, then resumed
massive exports to the U.S. (I'm on the border and connected to both the
Quebec and New York systems - Quebec cut us off for a few hours until New
York got their act together and then the lights came back on; about 3 hours
later IIRC).
Canada is the world's leading producer of uranium and supplies about a third
of all uranium used in the U.S.

I think those who do not want to freeze in the dark care very much.

Dave