Old December 3rd 04, 02:36 PM
David

Default OT Canadian Protestors Greet Herr Bush

http://ottawa.indymedia.ca/en/2004/11/174.shtml
Old December 3rd 04, 02:49 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

http://ottawa.indymedia.ca/en/2004/11/174.shtml

Only a stupid 'tard boy such as yourself would care about what a few Canadian
'tards would do.

Now go tote your Sirius portable, and leave the shortwave to the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 03:11 PM
David

What I care about is the lack of coverage of this colorful exercise in
free speech and the whitewashing of anything negative about the
Reichsfuhrer on American mainstream media, Ace.

Old December 3rd 04, 03:14 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

What I care about is the lack of coverage of this colorful exercise in
free speech and the whitewashing of anything negative about the
Reichsfuhrer on American mainstream media, Ace.

Guess you better get your butt in gear then and go out and make some more bad TV!

Old December 3rd 04, 03:49 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav

Old December 3rd 04, 03:50 PM
David

I don't make TV. I merely facilitate its transmission to the end
user. And my network does show the ugly side of the 4th Reich.

Old December 3rd 04, 03:51 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav

You keep trying 'tard boy! I currently don't have an operational sound card.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 03:53 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

....more grade three level insults...

Steve Lare has rapidly achieved a cult status, as evidenced by this
cheer from a fan.

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav

Old December 3rd 04, 03:54 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

I don't make TV. I merely facilitate its transmission to the end
user. And my network does show the ugly side of the 4th Reich.

You wouldn't know anything about the 3rd or the 4th Reich even if it came up and
kicked you in your 'tard boy ass.