Old December 4th 04, 06:13 PM

Yeah but I live in Mississippi,born and raised.
cuhulin

Old December 4th 04, 06:18 PM

I am a crazy son of a bitch and I can whup Canada single handed and if I
need any help I will stop off on the way and pick up some Michigan
Militia.
cuhulin

Old December 4th 04, 06:22 PM

brybaby probally isn't getting "any" lately.For that matter,neither am
I.I want to marry his girlfriend for the weekends.
cuhulin

Old December 4th 04, 06:46 PM
uncle arnie

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:15 pm, MnMikew posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

"David" wrote in message
What I care about is the lack of coverage of this colorful exercise in
free speech and the whitewashing of anything negative about the
Reichsfuhrer on American mainstream media, Ace.

You're assuming anyone here cares about Canada.

A few of us do.

But we don't care about you!

And several of your pals!
Old December 4th 04, 06:57 PM

I am a neocon.You don't like it? Come to 1304 Denson
Ave,Jackson,Mississippi and hash it out with me!
cuhulin

Old December 4th 04, 07:01 PM

I "sampled" some Chines girls when I was in Asia.Them girls are not bad
at all :{)
cuhulin

Old December 4th 04, 07:05 PM

Sir,Wellcome Home.