Old December 3rd 04, 03:56 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

...more grade three level insults...

I guess you'd know... you're still there... or should be!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 03:58 PM
uncle arnie

I didn't look at your link, but followed the visit closely on radio and a
little on TV.

Bush used this trip to start to mend fences with Canadians. He kept talking
about the USA's friends, the need for multi-lateral talks and agreements,
etc. This sort of thing goes a long way with many people. He also talked
about eating Alberat beef, thanked the people of Halifax for billetting
stranded Sept 11 air passengers, and said he liked the waves with all 5
fingers. He even quoted WW2 era prime minister McKenzie-King. PM Paul
Martin and Bush appeared to have some frank and open talks about some
things, e.g., joint defence and trade. He seemed more human than I've ever
seen before.

I want to see Bush now go to Europe and have similar types of talks. This
is only about talking to each other, lines of communication that have been
strained, and then working together when we agree. I see these efforts as
most welcome and frankly quite hopeful.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:36 am, David posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

http://ottawa.indymedia.ca/en/2004/11/174.shtml

Old December 3rd 04, 03:59 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav

You keep trying 'tard boy! I currently don't have an operational sound card.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The sound card is the least of your worries. You currently don't have
an operational brain and unfortunately for you, only the sound card is
replaceable.

Why don't you get some manners and stop insulting people? You come
across as a half wit.

mike

Old December 3rd 04, 04:01 PM
uncle arnie

Lots of Cdn coverage. It wasn't negative or positive. It was balanced. In
this case, objectively, Bush came off quite well. Protests were polite and
non-violent. Bush acknowledged them too. I'm not a fan of Bush, who knows
if I'd have liked Kerry either, but in this case, Bush's visit was better
than expected. Goes a long way and is important for two countries who are
each other's biggest trading partners and share the world's longest border.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:11 am, David posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

What I care about is the lack of coverage of this colorful exercise in
free speech and the whitewashing of anything negative about the
Reichsfuhrer on American mainstream media, Ace.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:49:40 -0500, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

http://ottawa.indymedia.ca/en/2004/11/174.shtml

Only a stupid 'tard boy such as yourself would care about what a few
Canadian 'tards would do.

Now go tote your Sirius portable, and leave the shortwave to the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 04:04 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav

You keep trying 'tard boy! I currently don't have an operational sound card.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The sound card is the least of your worries. You currently don't have
an operational brain and unfortunately for you, only the sound card is
replaceable.

Why don't you get some manners and stop insulting people? You come
across as a half wit.

It would appear to me then that you have a perception problem!

You come across to me as a portable toting 'tard who has very little experience in
the field of shortwave broadcasting, and the shortwave hobby.

Have fun catching up, is all I can say, and I say that based on my years of
experience.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 04:11 PM
dxAce

Knowledge wrote:

George Bush did not steal this election.

He simply tricked idiots like DXAce and most of the rest of
America.

Yeah, we're all just stupid 'tard boys like yourself!

LMAO

Now go tote your portable, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 3rd 04, 04:22 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

http://www.phattie.net/dawg_wavs/loo...nes/maroon.wav

You keep trying 'tard boy! I currently don't have an operational sound card.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The sound card is the least of your worries. You currently don't have
an operational brain and unfortunately for you, only the sound card is
replaceable.

Why don't you get some manners and stop insulting people? You come
across as a half wit.

It would appear to me then that you have a perception problem!

You come across to me as a portable toting 'tard who has very little experience in
the field of shortwave broadcasting, and the shortwave hobby.

Have fun catching up, is all I can say, and I say that based on my years of
experience.

and THEN he went on to say:

http://bessiebee.com/Just4Fun/foghorn-headroar.wav
Old December 3rd 04, 04:31 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Yeah, we're all just stupid 'tard boys like yourself!

LMAO

back to the anal fixation,. 'Ace'?

I was fed up with this juvenile name calling, so I called Steve at
home. The coward wasn't answering, but his machine was on.

http://bessiebee.com/Just4Fun/dial_asshole.wav

I guess you CAN be truthful and brain damaged at the same time.

mike
Old December 3rd 04, 04:35 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Yeah, we're all just stupid 'tard boys like yourself!

LMAO

back to the anal fixation,. 'Ace'?

I was fed up with this juvenile name calling, so I called Steve at
home. The coward wasn't answering, but his machine was on.

http://bessiebee.com/Just4Fun/dial_asshole.wav

I guess you CAN be truthful and brain damaged at the same time.

You just keep guessing, 'tard boy. It would seem to be the Canadian pastime.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Boycott Canadian products.

Old December 3rd 04, 05:02 PM
David

What is your major malfunction? Why do you steer every discussion
over a cliff with your juvenile insults and personal attacks.