Old December 8th 04, 02:49 PM
k35454

"m II" wrote in message
news:3hxtd.225$U47.78@clgrps12...
Brian Hill wrote:

Fa la la la la la la la la.

I'm going to find that little liquid filled globe with the village
scene in it. The snow flakes swirl around after you shake it.

It will be a nice addition to your festive postings. It may even make
a kinder, gentler person out of me.

Joyeux Noel. k35454.

mike

Old December 9th 04, 01:10 AM
m II

k35454 wrote:

Joyeux Noel. k35454.

Merci

mike
Old December 10th 04, 06:21 AM
m II

k35454 wrote:

Ca ne fait rien. k35454.

Ca does not do anything? My French is non existent...

Idiomatic expression: "Think nothing of it" or "No big
deal". k35454.

Happy Holidays to you too. I'm getting coal this year, I just know it.
I'm hoping for Anthracite. I will be able to warm my soup de
yesterjour with it.

mike
Old December 10th 04, 06:24 AM
Brenda Ann

"m II" wrote in message
k35454 wrote:

Ca ne fait rien. k35454.

Ca does not do anything? My French is non existent...

Idiomatic expression: "Think nothing of it" or "No big
deal". k35454.

Happy Holidays to you too. I'm getting coal this year, I just know it.
I'm hoping for Anthracite. I will be able to warm my soup de
yesterjour with it.

I've lived in places where we'd have been damn glad to get coal for
Christmas.. but none of this one lump stuff.. we needed it by the ton.

Old December 10th 04, 07:09 AM
m II

Brenda Ann wrote:

Happy Holidays to you too. I'm getting coal this year, I just know it.
I'm hoping for Anthracite. I will be able to warm my soup de
yesterjour with it.

I've lived in places where we'd have been damn glad to get coal for
Christmas.. but none of this one lump stuff.. we needed it by the ton.

But..but..I haven't been that bad. I'm starting to suspect that there
really IS a connection between being downright evil and HEAT. Most of
it appearing in the afterlife, I'm told.

mike (not so tres mauvais) II

Old December 10th 04, 04:00 PM
k35454

k35454 wrote:

Ca ne fait rien. k35454.

Ca does not do anything? My French is non existent...

Idiomatic expression: "Think nothing of it" or "No big
deal". k35454.

Happy Holidays to you too. I'm getting coal this year, I just know it.
I'm hoping for Anthracite. I will be able to warm my soup de
yesterjour with it.

Actually, it is "soupe du jour". As regards the coal,
half a lump is better than none !! k35454.

mike

Old December 10th 04, 04:06 PM
k35454

"m II" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:

Happy Holidays to you too. I'm getting coal this year, I just know it.
I'm hoping for Anthracite. I will be able to warm my soup de
yesterjour with it.

I've lived in places where we'd have been damn glad to get coal for
Christmas.. but none of this one lump stuff.. we needed it by the ton.

But..but..I haven't been that bad. I'm starting to suspect that there
really IS a connection between being downright evil and HEAT. Most of
it appearing in the afterlife, I'm told.

mike (not so tres mauvais) II

There is a big flap on in B.C. over privatized hospital meals.
The contractor supplies
prepackaged frozen stuff which is then subjected to
"re-thermalization" and tastes like
cardboard. So much for heat and evil. k35454.

Old December 10th 04, 05:19 PM
m II

k35454 wrote:

Actually, it is "soupe du jour".

Not if it's leftovers...but I SHOULD have typed 'soupe du yesterjour'.
It's easy being illiterate in two languages.

mike