Old December 19th 04, 07:36 AM

I own a floor model Zenith 21 inch screen tv set.Bought it in
1965.Personally,I don't think much of Zenith products,damn tv set was in
and out of Wink radio and tv repair place all the time.
cuhulin

Old December 19th 04, 07:41 AM

He didn't misspell CanaDUH.
cuhulin

Old December 19th 04, 02:38 PM

Really...he didn't misspell it?? That's strange. When I search google
for Canada map the first of thousands of listings is this:
http://listingsca.com/maps.asp

None for Canaduh map though.

Old December 19th 04, 02:55 PM

I agree there is at least one individual from Canada that is leaving
posts that are inflammatory and mostly a bunch of unrelated statements
thrown together.

The responses are at the same level as the regular parting comment of
one forum regular who describes someone as a 'tard boy. A 'tard
boy...wow hadn't heard someone called that for a long time. Middle
school boys are famous for taunting one another as a "reeeetard".
Middle school boys are also known for taunting one another as being
"homos", and otherwise worrying about one anothers sexuality., etc.
Fortunately most of us outgrow that behavior by the time we hit our
16th birthday.

Some members of this group are behaving as though they were still
struggling through adolesence.