Old January 29th 05, 12:31 AM
Tom Sevart

Bob Parnass wrote a program called TK-75. It can be downloaded from
http://parnass.com/tk75/ .

If you are using it with Windows, it requires the free tcl/tk program to
work which can be downloaded at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/tcl832.exe .

I've used it and it's a decent program.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old January 29th 05, 01:09 AM
Soliloquy

"Tom Sevart" wrote in
:

I visited that page, and was unsure of the relationship between the
TK-75 and the tlc/tk, especially concerning the need to create specific
directories on the main drive (under c: ) rather then the ability to
place the files where I desired them. Can you enlighten me a little on
this issue? What does the tlc/tk do?

Thanks.

Soliloquy

Old January 29th 05, 04:42 AM
Tom Sevart

"Soliloquy" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Tom Sevart" wrote in
:

I visited that page, and was unsure of the relationship between the
TK-75 and the tlc/tk, especially concerning the need to create specific
directories on the main drive (under c: ) rather then the ability to
place the files where I desired them. Can you enlighten me a little on
this issue? What does the tlc/tk do?

It's been a while since I've played with it, but the tlc/tk program is
needed in order to run the tk-75 program. If I understand it right, the
tk-75 program was designed for Linux, and the tlc/tk program lets it run
under Windows.