Old February 6th 05, 04:28 PM
David

Please. Where are these conservatives of which you speak? All I hear
are shills for corporatist thugs.

On 5 Feb 2005 11:32:17 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD,
.
Most people try 'ending' "The Madness" by committing Suicide.
.
DaviD - Consider the Possibilities ;-)
.
HELLO - Can I Get A Reality Check ? Liberals Call (Label} :
.
Conservatives who only Listen to One-Point-of-View Conservative
Talk Radio Programming are called : Narrow {Closed} Minded !
.
However, Liberals who only Listen to One-Point-of-View Liberal
Talk Radio Programming are called : Open Minded {Enlightened} !
.
something to think about ~ RHF
.
.

Old February 6th 05, 04:37 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Please. Where are these conservatives of which you speak? All I hear
are shills for corporatist thugs.

It's just those voices in your head you stupid 'tard.

Now go take those meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

On 5 Feb 2005 11:32:17 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD,
.

Old February 6th 05, 06:27 PM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message

Well, I can't say I haven't been thinking of joining it myself, but as the
Ace has started sending me flowers, chocolates and frilly underwear, I

feel
a certain sense of obligation and commitment. I'm sure it's not just a
rebound fling after I got dumped by beerbrain.

He really went through us fellas, huh? ****ing heartbreaker...he'll get his,
someday.

The Ace has promised me he will be going public with our relationship in a
few days. He says he's relieved to have shed the cloak of deception and is
happy to be finally out of the closet.

Hey...I thought that earlier this year he was outed as your father. Or, if
he prefers, you were outed as his son. Or your mom was outed as a whore. I
don't really remember. But the relationship definitely was of a different
sort.

Cheek Guevara©

All I can say is that I'm laughing out loud. g

Old February 6th 05, 06:36 PM
dxAce

Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

Well, I can't say I haven't been thinking of joining it myself, but as the
Ace has started sending me flowers, chocolates and frilly underwear, I

feel
a certain sense of obligation and commitment. I'm sure it's not just a
rebound fling after I got dumped by beerbrain.

He really went through us fellas, huh? ****ing heartbreaker...he'll get his,
someday.

The Ace has promised me he will be going public with our relationship in a
few days. He says he's relieved to have shed the cloak of deception and is
happy to be finally out of the closet.

Hey...I thought that earlier this year he was outed as your father. Or, if
he prefers, you were outed as his son. Or your mom was outed as a whore. I
don't really remember. But the relationship definitely was of a different
sort.

Yes, as I recall his mother only charged me $20 or so. That was back in the days
when she was servicing the fleet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 6th 05, 06:39 PM
Honus

"dxAce" wrote in message

Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

[...]

Canadian, or real money?

Old February 6th 05, 07:20 PM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yes, as I recall his mother only charged me $20 or so. That was back in

the days
when she was servicing the fleet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hey Steve. Did she do good on the money shot?

B.H.

Old February 6th 05, 08:56 PM
Stinger

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
Franken's Air America bounces back with Bush win

"We are as far as I can determine the fastest-growing network in the
history of this industry," Sinton said,"

One mans opinion is hardly fact.

No, it's probably right. Just remember, figure's don't lie -- but liars
will figure.

Think about it -- There are plenty of ways to quantify "fastest growing."
For instance, when they went from 10 stations to 11, that was a 10%
increase. So now, when they go from 40 to 41 that's still a 2 1/2%
increase.

Meanwhile, if Rush goes from his current 600 stations to 601, that's only
..16 of a percent of increase. OH MY GOD!

Aren't statistics fun!

The funniest thing about this is that "Air America" could be broadcast 24/7
on 1000 antennas and it still wouldn't have the ratings of Limbaugh's show.
It's all about ratings, and Air America's are dismal.

-- Stinger

Old February 7th 05, 06:29 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
Air America is the United States' last hope to end the madness.

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Old February 7th 05, 07:15 PM
dxAce

Tom Betz wrote:

(Al Dykes) wrote in :

In article ,
Stinger wrote:

Perhaps this audio link from what is sure to be a trusted source for
you (NPR), entitled "Money Woes for the Air America Radio Network"
will give you a reality check:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=1911057

Dated May '04, when they _did_ have a problem with the venture
capital, kicked out the CEO and got more backing. It seems they are
on a nice growth curve. That situation is almost a year old, now.

You don't expect that idiot Bu****e sheep to keep in touch with reality,
do you? Reality is against his religion. No, he'd rather cling to
someothing somebody told him a long time ago that made him feel good
about himself, like a hillbilly heroin addict who just can't recapture
that beautiful first high again, no matter how big a dose he snorts.

I'm almost ashamed of the schadenfreude I experience watching these
sheeple make fools of themselves over and over and over again, as they
continue to bang their heads against reality.

'Tis you who have the problem with reality, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 8th 05, 07:17 PM
David Eduardo

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:22:54 -0600, "Stinger"
wrote:

" AIR AMERICA' RATINGS TURBULENCE IN NY CITY: Surprising many observers
who
expected it to shine during election season, all-liberal upstart WLIB
(1190
AM) -- base station for Al Franken and Janeane Garofalo -- actually headed
south, shedding 15% of its summer audience to finish fall at 24th place in
just-released ARBITRONS... "

Schadenfreude that, you condescending liberal twits!

-- Stinger

Perfect example of how easily a moron can be misled by a flashy
headline. The rating went from 2.4 to 2.2.

And that is well within the margin of error for a survey at that share
level.

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1379 – January 16, 2004 Radionews CB 0 January 18th 04 09:36 PM