Old March 28th 05, 01:43 PM
dxAce

beerbarrel wrote:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:30:14 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Who did you serve with....? Or did you just 'work' with them?

Everyone's contributions count, Acehole.

Acehole has never worked with or for anyone. Back in his day, they
called him "ol' 4F."

4F?

Hardly, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I think we have a couple of jealous little girls on our hands. They
play with dolls and pretended to be in the military when in fact
neither have served their country. One even had his SC pulled for only
God knows what. You can see how he can't keep his trap shut so I could
see how he might have gotten it yanked. It ashamed that the US has
people like them.

Well, at least one of them is waiting for that covert "go" signal.

Until then I guess they have to hold it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 05, 02:10 PM

When Yosemite Sam says,I am gonna blow ya to smithereens! Is that the
signal?
cuhulin

Old March 28th 05, 02:15 PM

I Joned the U.S.Army on October 28,1962 for three years.YOU want proof?
You bring your ass here! I own some old antique dolls.So what? They are
worth a lot of money to doll collectors.What is YOUR problem? I have NO
problems at all with myself that I own some old valuable antique dolls
and many other old antiques too.
cuhulin

Old March 28th 05, 04:25 PM
David Stinson

dxAce wrote:
If not, then you just keep your mouth shut and stay hunkered down.

See? What did I tell ya?
I love my "Acehole" pull-string doll.
Let's see what he says next-
(ziiiiiiiiiiip.....)
Old March 28th 05, 04:31 PM
David Stinson

beerbarrel wrote:

I think we have a couple of jealous little girls on our hands. They
play with dolls and pretended to be in the military when in fact
neither have served their country. One even had his SC pulled for only
God knows what. You can see how he can't keep his trap shut so I could
see how he might have gotten it yanked. It ashamed that the US has
people like them.

What other strange fantasies do you have about me on those
dark, lonely nights you spend in the tool shed your folks
nailed to the side of the trailer, Traci?
I must say, it's amusing to have a genuine mental case like
you around; it gives everybody someone we can look down on.

Old March 28th 05, 04:32 PM
David Stinson

I wonder if Acehole has any idea how his getting in bed
with Traci Fort makes him look to the rest of us?
Old March 28th 05, 04:56 PM
dxAce

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
If not, then you just keep your mouth shut and stay hunkered down.

See? What did I tell ya?
I love my "Acehole" pull-string doll.
Let's see what he says next-
(ziiiiiiiiiiip.....)

Same thing I always say... that you're a 'tard.

Now you just kick back and wait for that 'covert "go" signal'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 05, 05:02 PM

Could the signal be,smitheereens? I am settin on Ready.
cuhulin

Old March 28th 05, 05:03 PM
dxAce

David Stinson wrote:

I wonder if Acehole has any idea how his getting in bed
with Traci Fort makes him look to the rest of us?

How does the fact that you hear nonexistent 'covert "go" signals' look to the
rest of us?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 05, 05:05 PM

Pull my String.
cuhulin

Yosemite Sam-An Update! dxAce Shortwave 21 March 7th 05 07:52 PM
Yosemite Sam dxAce Shortwave 40 March 5th 05 08:21 PM
Yosemite Sam's buzzing back? [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 04 01:50 AM
Yosemite Sam Is Dead [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 24th 04 04:28 PM
Yosemite Sam Frequencies dxAce Shortwave 16 December 24th 04 09:45 AM