Old April 21st 05, 03:12 AM
D. Martin

Default Brother Stair et al....?

I've got links to various "end of the world" types of things here...
http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

Old April 21st 05, 11:47 AM
Jim Douglas

Listened to this guy last night via WBCQ 7415 like it was a local FM
station! OK I am starting to believe, I am being assimilated!

"Pharmanaut" wrote in message
Hi Chaps!
Fiddling around with my trusty MVT7100 a few days ago I
stumbled on the wondrous brother Stair! (Amen!) On 6.110 I think...

anyway,
I'm in the UK and just looked at his website
http://www.overcomerministry.org/about.htm but it doesn't seem that his
shortwave log is very accurate ( or my antenna is pants, one or the
other...) he's meant to be on 9.975 at the moment. That's if the timings

at
http://www.overcomerministry.org/SW/ are in GMT.
Can someone give me a handful of freq.'s and times in UTC for catching
this shortwave lunatic or any others that may be about tonight...
Also, where's "The Power Hour!" gone? can't find that lately either..

Pharm..

--
Drop the dex to reply.

"...The people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and
exposing the country to greater danger "
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

- Benjamin Franklin, 1759