Old May 7th 05, 10:18 PM
GWBush

TMI dude. No one cares.

Dude, someone asked.
Old May 7th 05, 10:35 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

GWBush wrote in
:

I always found the "no one cares" posts to be quite special. If one does
not care about a post, why would one care that one doesn't care about the
same post?

One of the mysteries of life I suppose. I am using my psychic link to Steve
Quayle to predict that the "no one cares" poster is going to post that "no
one cares". I can tell since I am harmonically vibrating in tune with the
oceans of the world. Of course, this is merely my prediction, yet buying
Gold, Silver, water purifiers, and wheat grass would be advised lest this
prophesy come true.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

TMI dude. No one cares.

Dude, someone asked.

Old May 8th 05, 03:09 AM
Namikis

Perhaps one cares enough about advancing the idea of not caring, such that
one decides to post publicly that one does not care - in the hope that
others will be deterred from emulating the undesired posting behavior.

"? Dr. Artaud ?" wrote in message
GWBush wrote in
:

Old May 12th 05, 02:57 AM

On Sat, 7 May 2005 19:09:14 -0700, "Namikis"
wrote:

Perhaps one cares enough about advancing the idea of not caring, such that
one decides to post publicly that one does not care - in the hope that
others will be deterred from emulating the undesired posting behavior.

And he best way to get this across is to assert that no one
cares, after at least one person cared enough to ask the question?
That kind of stupidity deters nothing.

"? Dr. Artaud ?" wrote in message
.. .
GWBush wrote in
:

Old May 12th 05, 04:30 AM
GWBush

Ah, I think I detect a worthy successor to Cuhulin
(who never wanted to know anything he didn't already know).

Leonard

Hell no, I for one am willing to learn new things. But as I said
before some asked about the name and this is one of the few things I
know about.
Old May 14th 05, 05:04 AM
GWBush

oops, my bad.
On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:22:49 -0500, Leonard Martin
wrote:

In article ,
GWBush wrote:

Ah, I think I detect a worthy successor to Cuhulin
(who never wanted to know anything he didn't already know).

Leonard

Hell no, I for one am willing to learn new things. But as I said
before some asked about the name and this is one of the few things I
know about.

I think you misunderstood my post. I was glad to hear the historical
information about Ireland.

Leonard

abuse webtv Ryan Shortwave 34 May 1st 05 02:17 AM
My old Radio [email protected] Shortwave 26 March 8th 05 03:32 AM
Cuhulin and David melt down, audio at 11 running dogg Shortwave 5 March 6th 05 07:06 PM
Landshark: Liar, Forger, WebTV user I Am Not George CB 6 February 3rd 04 02:45 PM