Old July 26th 05, 04:53 PM

When I was in boot camp,we were told,There Are No Excuses For Excuses!
It isn't hard to distinguish a plain clothes cop from somebody else.At
least here in Mississippi,it isn't.
cuhulin

Old July 26th 05, 04:56 PM

That "bloke" came out and ran.He commited suicide by cop.Would you have
ran?
cuhulin

Old July 26th 05, 08:13 PM
M. J. Powell

In message ,
writes
That "bloke" came out and ran.He commited suicide by cop.Would you have
ran?

No, but I know the culture here better than he did.

Mike
--
M.J.Powell

Old July 26th 05, 10:26 PM

Only Subways (other than the Subway food places around here,there is one
at 2990 highway 49 South,one at 718 Highway 80 East,one 760 Highwy 49
South,one at 6351 I-55 North,one at 796 Lake Harbour Drive,one at
Highway 80 East Brandon,one at Highway 49 North,one at 105 Katherine
Drive,one at 628 Grants Ferry Road,one at 201 East Lay Fair Drive,one at
350 West Woodrow Wilson Ave,one at 109 Highway 80 East,one at 1057
Highway 51,one at 4020 Highway 80 West,one at 1225 North State
Street,one at 210 East Capitol Street,148 South Pearson Road,one at 3360
North Liberty Street,one at 333 East Main Street,one at 4321 North State
Street,one at 340 Highway 43 South,one at 3000 Highway 80 East,one at
4580 Clinton Blvd,one at 5820 Ridgewood Road,one at 1206 East Northside
Drive,one at 2922 Terry Road,one at 2920 Lynch Street,one at 5791 Terry
Road,one at 317 Village Square,and that is plenty enough Subway's for
me) I have ever seen were in the movies.No way on Earth would I get in a
Subway packed in there like a bunch of Sardines,NO WAY! Besides,I prefer
to do all of my traveling on the ground,not under it or flying over it.
cuhulin