Old July 30th 05, 12:42 AM

Hey,last week I read on the internet where somebody wants to trade some
cows and goats for Chelsea Klintoon,Web Hubble's daughter.I wouldn't
touch her with your thingy!
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 02:36 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

We need to set up a special place for the riff-raff... let's call it
rec.radio.shortwave.ca

ca? They seem to be full of 'riff-raff' already and Detroit isn't even accepting
reservations. What's a poor miscreant war monger such as yourself to do? Life is
hard when you have no friends isn't it Ace? The photographer at your last 'tete
a tete' doesn't count.

...even the normally dense have sensed something is wrong.

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/ille...migration.html

This is the height of irony:

Mexican Governor Warns Travelers of Crime in California

http://www.mexidata.info/id424.html

Do you still feel that gas chambers should be used to alleviate crowding?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGLMDIMOT1.DTL

mike

Old July 30th 05, 04:46 AM

Dog hair is everywhere.I am constantly vacuuming?
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 04:53 AM

Long as them freaks stay out of Mississippi,I don't care.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 05:42 AM
Hatfield

For authentic comments on this by Cheney and Thomas, see
Huffington'sToast blog.

http://www.huffingtonstoast.com/

Matt Drudge: the red links of "not really our authors" right side
column over at HuffToast includes "Festus McMudge". Well uh my guess
is _Gunsmoke_ TV show Matt and Festus...).

Old July 30th 05, 05:54 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Dog hair is everywhere.I am constantly vacuuming?

Then it's true...you suck.

Old July 31st 05, 01:40 AM
Greg

From: "MnMikew"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:30:10 -0500
Subject: Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch...

From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge

should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

I'd rather see you dead.

Snappy comeback, Fartfield. You get off on making statements like that from
behind the cover of anonymity?

Old July 31st 05, 02:04 AM
Greg

From: Greg
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:40:29 GMT

From: "MnMikew"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:30:10 -0500

From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge

should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

I'd rather see you dead.

Snappy comeback, Fartfield. You get off on making statements like that from
behind the cover of anonymity?

Um, sorry Hatfield, that should have been directed to "MnMikew"
. I guess he will see it tonight if his mommy and daddy
let him stay up late.

Greg