Old August 7th 05, 06:00 AM
Brian Hill

Default Great deal! CRF-320

This is a great deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-CRF-320_W0Q...cmd ZViewItem

B.H.

Old August 7th 05, 06:11 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

This is a great deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-CRF-320_W0Q...cmd ZViewItem

Yes, but will it hold up the far end of a two by four while I'm sawing? Will it
block up a car while I change a tire? Will it play eight track tapes? Does it
project a bat wing symbol onto the night sky?

If not, it's pretty well useless.

Just thought I'd warn the unwary...

mike
Old August 7th 05, 12:51 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

This is a great deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-CRF-320_W0Q...cmd ZViewItem

Yes, but will it hold up the far end of a two by four while I'm sawing? Will it
block up a car while I change a tire? Will it play eight track tapes? Does it
project a bat wing symbol onto the night sky?

Will it bring intelligence to CanaDuh?

If not, it's pretty well useless.

Yeah, like CanaDuh! And Canucky 'tard boys!

Just thought I'd warn the unwary...

Yeah, you keep doing that!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old August 7th 05, 01:07 PM
John S.

Brian Hill wrote:
This is a great deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-CRF-320_W0Q...cmd ZViewItem

B.H.

I'm holding my breath (and thousands of dollars) hoping another
Panasonic RF-9000 will appear with the relatively rare reefer option.
That option opened the back up and installed a small refrigeration unit
for cooling a six pack.

Old August 7th 05, 02:09 PM

Is it worth $2,250.00?
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 04:50 PM
Brian Hill

"John S." wrote in message

I'm holding my breath (and thousands of dollars) hoping another
Panasonic RF-9000 will appear with the relatively rare reefer option.
That option opened the back up and installed a small refrigeration unit
for cooling a six pack.

Oh! Reefer option is a fridge. Boy for a minute there I thought maybe it
came with something else and all the sudden the high price made sense.

B.H.

Old August 7th 05, 04:55 PM
John S.

Brian Hill wrote:
"John S." wrote in message

I'm holding my breath (and thousands of dollars) hoping another
Panasonic RF-9000 will appear with the relatively rare reefer option.
That option opened the back up and installed a small refrigeration unit
for cooling a six pack.

Oh! Reefer option is a fridge. Boy for a minute there I thought maybe it
came with something else and all the sudden the high price made sense.

Oh, yes the high priced one had the Cheech & Chong option.....

B.H.

Old August 7th 05, 04:57 PM

Too Much Money For The Amount Of Bread.But hey,I am a po auld bastid.I
hope somebody buys that fancy dancy Sony radio.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 05, 05:27 PM
Brian Hill

"John S." wrote in message Oh, yes the high priced one had
the Cheech & Chong option.....

Cool !

Old August 7th 05, 05:37 PM
David

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:00:52 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

This is a great deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-CRF-320_W0Q...cmd ZViewItem

B.H.