Old September 25th 05, 08:02 PM
N9OGL

**** YOU! I have debate a number of things on various newsgroups it's
assholes like cornwhore and all your little bitchs on here a agitate
and harass so again **** you!

Old September 25th 05, 08:33 PM
Greg

From: "N9OGL"
Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,re c.radio.scanner,rec.radio.sh
ortwave
Date: 25 Sep 2005 12:02:43 -0700
Subject: FCC SHUTS DOWN the 'Boy Broadcaster" from ME

**** YOU! I have debate a number of things on various newsgroups it's
assholes like cornwhore and all your little bitchs on here a agitate
and harass so again **** you!

Predictable. Barely intelligible, but predictable.
Have a nice day,

Greg

Old September 27th 05, 01:33 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
**** YOU! I have debate a number of things on various newsgroups it's
assholes like cornwhore and all your little bitchs on here a agitate
and harass so again **** you!

I'm sorry...but I just can't resist here.....Toad claims to have been born
in 1968 was it? And now he claims to be going to college, and don't seem to
have a problem with living with his parents....Let's see now....that makes
him....37....THIRTY SEVEN YEARS OLD.

Uh......at that age....

1. Why are you still in college?

2. Why do you still live with your parents

3. Just exactly what are you learning in community college Toad?

Just curious.

And please stop the juvenile pre-high school silliness and language, if you
can.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 27th 05, 09:57 AM
N9OGL

I'm sorry...but I just can't resist here.....Toad claims to have been born
in 1968 was it?

There's no claim about it danny, check the FCC records.

1. Why are you still in college?

Well Danny, to start I just returned to school last year. I had
attended a university once when I got out of high school which was back
1987. I know whith someone like you with your learning disability you
don't understand that if you want to make it in this world you need a
education, and not just a high school education.

2. Why do you still live with your parents

Well first off a lot of people in this area still live at home. but to
anwer your question my parents are retiring a few more years and plan
to move up north, while I will be given the house, it kind of like a
inheritance. As I stated before I very seldom see my parents i live on
the fourth floor while they occupy the second.

3. Just exactly what are you learning in community college Toad?

I was going to study physics but I've been really looking into going
into pre-law, currently I am in the "liberal arts" studies.

please stop the juvenile pre-high school silliness and language, if you
can.

See Dan You were nice to me so I was nice back, perhaps other could
learn from it.

Todd N9OGL

Old September 27th 05, 04:22 PM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

Default Recommendation

Please use spell and grammar check before posting. I'm starting to get a
headache!

ups.com...

Old September 27th 05, 05:29 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default FCC SHUTS DOWN the 'Boy Broadcaster" from ME

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm sorry...but I just can't resist here.....Toad claims to have been
born
in 1968 was it?

There's no claim about it danny, check the FCC records.

1. Why are you still in college?

Well Danny, to start I just returned to school last year. I had
attended a university once when I got out of high school which was back
1987. I know whith someone like you with your learning disability you
don't understand that if you want to make it in this world you need a
education, and not just a high school education.

What learning disability is that Toad? Just because you have one, does not
mean I do.

2. Why do you still live with your parents

Well first off a lot of people in this area still live at home.

Why is that Toad? Are most of the younger generation where you are at so
sorry they can't live their own lives?

but to
anwer your question my parents are retiring a few more years and plan
to move up north, while I will be given the house, it kind of like a
inheritance. As I stated before I very seldom see my parents i live on
the fourth floor while they occupy the second.

Can't stand you, eh?

3. Just exactly what are you learning in community college Toad?

I was going to study physics but I've been really looking into going
into pre-law, currently I am in the "liberal arts" studies.

Now why does that not surprise me? Liberal arts. What a deal.

You would make a great lawyer Toad. Especially when the law clerk laughed
at you every time you submitted a "paper". Get a spell checker, it will
help your credibility.

please stop the juvenile pre-high school silliness and language, if you
can.

See Dan You were nice to me so I was nice back, perhaps other could
learn from it.

Todd N9OGL

I've learned a lot from you Toad. Mainly how I thank God I didn't grow up
like you.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 27th 05, 08:20 PM
N9OGL

No dan, but I will talking about this weekend on my show and how people
like you and your little bitches on here don't need to be amateur radio
operators. I will also be talking about the CC&R rules congress is
trying to pass and how if amateurs treat other amateurs like **** they
really don't deserve that bill.

Todd N9OGL
14.321.00 MHz
Saturday @4.00 CST

Old September 28th 05, 12:15 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
No dan, but I will talking about this weekend on my show and how people
like you and your little bitches on here don't need to be amateur radio
operators. I will also be talking about the CC&R rules congress is
trying to pass and how if amateurs treat other amateurs like **** they
really don't deserve that bill.

Todd N9OGL
14.321.00 MHz
Saturday @4.00 CST

So if someone disagrees with you then they should be prevented from
being an amateur radio operator. Sounds like that denying of freedom of
speech you keep yapping about. You really are a turd.
Old September 28th 05, 08:54 AM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

Why would one that has such limited oral communication skills host an
amateur radio talk show? That must be a hoot! Do you use such vulgarity on
the air? I'm surprised that the FCC has not clamped down on you or fined you
for such language.

oups.com...