Old September 1st 05, 01:21 AM
Tony Meloche

dxAce wrote:
Picked up a GE Superadio II this morning in about as near to mint condition one
can find, only $2 at one of the local thrift stores.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I've always enjoyed mine. And mine even has a sliding dial pointer
that is very accurate (the exception rather than the rule with these, I
gather). DX aside, it's also one of the best sounding portable radios
ever designed for AM (very good on FM too, of course).

Tony

Old September 1st 05, 01:25 AM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message
Picked up a GE Superadio II this morning in about as near to mint
condition one
can find, only $2 at one of the local thrift stores.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now go tote it. LOL!
Just kiddin Steve : )

B.H.

Old September 1st 05, 02:46 AM

Haggle them down? Awww,now,dont be like that.Their prices are always
very good.I always flirt with them though.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 04:27 AM

They had already marked $5.00 on the tv set with a magic marker.I paid
the store $5.00 for the tv set.I only mentioned the magnet thingy in
passing.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 04:33 AM

Sometimes the tv set has some heavy shadowry lines moving from the
bottom of the screen to the top of the screen.It was doing that in the
store.That is why they had it priced at $5.00.I intend to buy a new HDTV
CRT tv set next year.Probally about $700.00 or more,but I will buy it.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 05:16 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

I've looked for that original post, but haven't been able to find it. Gotta
URL?

This was funny. Check out the dog adverts on this Cuhulin search page.
Coincidence? I think not.

http://www.allaudio.org/detail-11193791.html

I tried finding the magnet admission, but google seems to be down..at least on
this server. I'll try again tomorrow.

mike
Old September 1st 05, 12:22 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Picked up a GE Superadio II this morning in about as near to mint
condition one
can find, only $2 at one of the local thrift stores.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now go tote it. LOL!

I never 'tote'... I 'lug'...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 1st 05, 01:47 PM

Yeah,you keep on trying,inbred beasty boy m II,you just keep on trying.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 01:49 PM

It is freaks like you m II,whom are always talking about that crap that
are usually the very ones doing that crap.
cuhulin