Old August 31st 05, 05:45 PM
dxAce

Default Superadio II

Picked up a GE Superadio II this morning in about as near to mint condition one
can find, only $2 at one of the local thrift stores.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 31st 05, 06:05 PM

dxAce wrote:
Picked up a GE Superadio II this morning in about as near to mint condition one
can find, only $2 at one of the local thrift stores.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I just have to ask: Were there any 'wimmins' at that thrift store.
Steve

Old August 31st 05, 06:19 PM

Yeah, I'd say you got a very good deal. They do bring a pretty penny on
ebay.

Steve

Old August 31st 05, 07:19 PM

I am a Goodwill store shoppaholic and there are lots of very cute
wimmins at the Goodwill store I go to.They were closed Monday and
Tuesday because of Hurricane Katrina.I am thinking I might drive over
there now and see if the store is open.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 09:44 PM

You might want to drive over there just to see if the store is still
there....period.

Steve

Old August 31st 05, 10:06 PM
Rob Mills

"dxAce" wrote in message

only $2 at one of the local thrift stores

That's what I paid for mine at an estate sale. I liked it so well I sold my
Super III in a garage sale for $20. RM~

Old August 31st 05, 10:46 PM
delphi4

Picked up a Superadio I at a weekend drive in swap meet last year for $1.
Missing the tone knob, broken antenna, and pretty scuffed up... but works as
a Superadio should. Amazing the stuff people think is trash...

Old August 31st 05, 11:38 PM
Rob Mills

"Rob Mills" wrote in message

That's what I paid for mine at an estate sale.

Forgot to mention that my two dollar Super was a Super I, it looks like it
was just removed from the box. RM~

Old August 31st 05, 11:53 PM

Good deal .. Enjoy..