Old September 30th 05, 09:01 PM

Default (OT) : Liberals 'equate' "Fundamentalist" Christians and Jews to the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists

FDR wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message
So tell me - How Many Americans were Members of Inquisitions ?

One has to be American to be Christian?

Well, the Dominicans were Papists, and I have heard fundamentalists
assert that Roman Catholics are not Chirstians. Didn't the KKK
persecute Catholics in the name of God?

Old October 1st 05, 04:42 AM
Brian Denley

RHF wrote:
BD,

Here we go again propagating the Liberal Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Christian and Anti-Jew Hate by trying to 'equate' Conservative
{Fundamentalist} Christians and Jews with the Islam-O-Fascist
Terrorists.

Next you'll want to go into our science classes and preach religion instead
of science. Oh wait, you're already doing that!

Any idea why US science student lag behind all other modern countries
(except fundamentalists ones of course)?

--
Brian Denley

Old October 1st 05, 05:14 AM

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:42:13 -0400, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

RHF wrote:
BD,

Here we go again propagating the Liberal Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Christian and Anti-Jew Hate by trying to 'equate' Conservative
{Fundamentalist} Christians and Jews with the Islam-O-Fascist
Terrorists.

Next you'll want to go into our science classes and preach religion instead
of science. Oh wait, you're already doing that!

Any idea why US science student lag behind all other modern countries
(except fundamentalists ones of course)?

Religion belongs in a house of worship not the public schools.
Old October 1st 05, 05:36 AM
RHF

'j',
Old October 1st 05, 05:43 AM
RHF

BD - Was that one of my Points and Arguments ? - No !

Old October 1st 05, 05:48 AM
Sherman

Some of my friends were killed by Christian terrorists.

On 30 Sep 2005 00:31:07 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

BD,

Here we go again propagating the Liberal Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Christian and Anti-Jew Hate by trying to 'equate' Conservative
{Fundamentalist} Christians and Jews with the Islam-O-Fascist
Terrorists.

BD - So tell me how many Christian 'fundamentalist' have gone to
Tehran, Cairo, Damascus, Riyadh, Tehran, Islamabad, and Jakarta;
and flown an Airplane into a building; or exploded a Car Bomb
in front of a Mosque ? ? ?
- - - Lets see your list BD !

BD - When have the Jewish 'fundamentalist' gone to London, Paris,
Berlin, Chicago, Seattle, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Moscow and kill
everyone in a School, or blown-up and airplane in-flight ? ? ?
- - - Lets see your list BD !

BD - Get Real ! - Stop Targeting All Religions for the Crimes
of the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist.

BD - Stop Promoting Hate - Against Persons-of-Faith !
Especially Christians and Jews BD.

BD - Get Off 'your' Democrat Party of the USA 'moral equivalency'
Mantra by trying to Link Conservative Jews and Christians with
the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists.

BD - The way that 'you' use the Code Word "Fundamentalist" when
referring to Conservative Jews and Christians is a clear indicator
of your Open Hatred for People-of-Faith. Liberals use the Word
"Fundamentalist" as a form of Hate Speech to encourage Bigotry
and Bias against Christians and Jews.

The Goal of these Left-Wing Political Activists is to Create a
{Liberal} Secular Society where being a Person-of-Faith is a Crime.

God {Allah} Bless America - Amen.

for i have faith and i believe - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Brian Denley wrote:
No the problem is fundamentalists. All fundamentalists. There is no
greater threat to democracy than religious fanatics: Christian, Muslim or
Jewish, it makes little difference. All will kill in the name or their god.
None believe in the rule of law.

--
Brian Denley

Old October 1st 05, 05:58 AM

Brian Denley wrote:
Next you'll want to go into our science classes and preach religion instead
of science.

They only seem to argue with the biologists, and not the physical
scientitsts. It must be because, as Al Campanis would say, they lack
some of the necessities (like an understanding of the required
mathematics, physics, and chemistry). They are under the delusion that
understanding biology does not require calculus, statistics, and
quantum mechaniics.

Old October 1st 05, 07:23 AM
FDR

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
'j',
.
It would appear that FDR would zealously persecute any Person-of-Faith
in the interest of promoting a Liberal Enlightened {Secular} Society :
Where all are equals provided their thoughts are of one Left-Wing
Accord.
.
~ RHF

And RHF would turn us into a Islamic type government where government was
based on a holy book.

Old October 1st 05, 07:28 AM
FDR

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
BD - Was that one of my Points and Arguments ? - No !
.
BD - Do Not Try To Hide From The Fact That "you' Are
Propagating the Liberal Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Christian and Anti-Jew "HATE" by trying to 'equate'
Conservative {Fundamentalist} Christians and Jews
with the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists.
.
preach that hate bd - persons of faith have rights too ~ RHF

You have rights, and your rights can be and should be preached at home or at
church. School should be about learning math, english, geography, etc. Not
about how God made Eve from Adam's rib.

Consevatives complain so much about how government is so bad at doing
things, and yet they beg to have them in the religion teaching business. So
contradictory.

Old October 1st 05, 02:13 PM
David

On 30 Sep 2005 21:43:00 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

BD - Was that one of my Points and Arguments ? - No !
.
BD - Do Not Try To Hide From The Fact That "you' Are
Propagating the Liberal Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Christian and Anti-Jew "HATE" by trying to 'equate'
Conservative {Fundamentalist} Christians and Jews
with the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists.
.
preach that hate bd - persons of faith have rights too ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Any and all fundamentalists are the same, i.e. psychotic.

Reality is the new religion.