Old November 7th 05, 02:01 AM

Default France.....and radios

That was the crabs I got from a woman in Vietnam.Easily treated and
cleared up.
cuhulin

Old November 7th 05, 04:17 AM
pltrgyst

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:01:59 -0600, wrote:

That was the crabs I got from a woman in Vietnam.Easily treated and
cleared up.

You *thought* it was a woman.

-- Fred

Old November 7th 05, 04:54 AM

Well,you know what they say,Two heads and doesn't think with either one.
cuhulin

Old November 7th 05, 06:27 AM

Oh,she certainly was a woman,that's for sure,and so were all of them
other Vietnamese and Chinese and Japanese and Cambodian and Laoian
wimmins.I Guarantee you that.

Frogland BURNING,,, ALRIGTTTTT!!!!!
www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin