Old November 19th 05, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beerbarrel

Default Be Very Carefull For What You Wish

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:50:33 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"Kenny McCormick" wrote in message
groups.com...

In fact, try this sometime. You would be hard pressed
this xmas season to NOT find any kind of an xmas decoration
that was NOT made in China.

I need go no further than our local US Army PX. Very little in there that's
made in the US. In the electronics section, everything is made in China,
Korea, or Japan, in that order. The toy section.. all China. Clothing
section.. China, India, Pakistan. Glassware.. China, Korea, Philippines, and
some US stuff like Pyrex. Electrical and automotive, mostly China, except
the oil products, and very few tools (even the Craftsman stuff is made in
China).

Very little of consequence is made in the US anymore.

That's what happens when you work at a post in the far east. In the
middle east, you can buy a Harley at the BX. Of course, they may be
made in China now.
Old November 19th 05, 11:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

wrote:

"Kenny McCormick" wrote in message
sgroups.com...

[...]

Can order in a Harley at AAFES New Car Sales here, too. Can buy an
"American" car, as well... but every car I've seen on the lot was
manufactured in Canada or Mexico.

Old November 19th 05, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Carter-K8VT

Brenda Ann wrote:

I need go no further than our local US Army PX. Very little in there that's
made in the US. In the electronics section, everything is made in China,
Korea, or Japan, in that order. The toy section.. all China. Clothing
section.. China, India, Pakistan. Glassware.. China, Korea, Philippines, and
some US stuff like Pyrex. Electrical and automotive, mostly China, except
the oil products, and very few tools (even the Craftsman stuff is made in
China).

Very little of consequence is made in the US anymore.

Now, now Brenda Ann...please try and remember that shrub's
Administration flacks said that "Outsourcing is *good* for our country".

Old November 19th 05, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Carter-K8VT

wrote:
jeb's 'dirty' secret exposed in riff.
www.infowars.com And there
is jeb's Crooked Real Estate dealings in Miami (look it up) and jeb and
g.w.bush picking up that bigggggg load of Cocaine at Tamiami Airport
(there is a picture/photo of that somewhere on the internet and I
understand the previous owner/Pilot of that Airplane was murdered,look
it up) and jeb's daughter,noelle bush was Arrested at least twice on
Drug Charges (look it up) and jeb's wife,columba bush tried to Smuggle
in over $19,000 worth of clothing and jewelry items into America.(look
it up) No Doubt there are Many other Scandals concerning jeb bush,,, and
he and that AWOL MORON g.w.bush let Terri die.Yes,they are Responsible
for Many Murders!
cuhulin

Didn't you forget the "other" brother that was up to his eyeballs in the
'Savings and Loan' scandal of a few years ago? Nice family!

Old November 19th 05, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Brenda Ann wrote:

Very little of consequence is made in the US anymore.

Lots of money being made in the arms industry. I'm surprised there
hasn't been a 'Land mines for Peace' campaign started by the providers
of death machinery.

God's One and Only People make lots of cash

Israel is one of the world's top five arms exporters, accounting for 10%
of the global arms trade.

http://tinyurl.com/95g3o

====================================
The main exporters were USA ($10.4 billion Within Europe, Russia ($3.1
billion/£1.9 billion), France ($1.7 billion/£1.1 billion), Germany ($1.3
billion/£0.8 billion), and UK ($1.1 billion/£0.7 billion) were the main
exporters in 1999.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/e.../m0031861.html

There are a lot of illegal exports, too. Greed knows no limits.:

http://snipurl.com/k1wi

I guess it's hard to justify an invasion of a country if you don't sell
them the arms before doing an about face and attacking them.

mike

Old November 19th 05, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beerbarrel

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:44:37 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Kenny McCormick" wrote in message
wsgroups.com...

[...]

CANADUH! No wonder they don't last! I have 2 Hondas both made in the
USA.
Old November 19th 05, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Most of us remember about what happened on Hainan Island,China,and bush
apologized to the Chicoms (that Airplane was in International airspace
over International waters,check with the U.S.Navy if y'all don't believe
me or look it up online) for America (I am an American,born in
Carthage,Mississippi on November 5,1941) but his apology to them
certainly wasen't for me!,I guarantee y'all that,and bush sent them
about $18,000 of OUR money! Those guys in that U.S.Recon Airplane could
have ditched the Airplane in the water or they could have opened the
valve on an oxygen tank and tossed a cigarette lighter in there as they
were coming out the door of that Airplane,that Airplane would have been
toast!,but oh noooo,they got orders to land that Airplane on Hainan
Island so that the Chicoms could just help themselves to whatever
secrets that was in and on that Airplane.I wonder how many secrets the
bush administration allowed the Chicoms to steal from that U.S.Recon
Airplane? I wonder how much money bush and cheney got from that crooked
deal? I have told y'all before bush is no better than klintoon and in
some ways he is even worse! Harley Davidson and Chevrolet had factories
in China in the 1940's.Malcom Bricklin is working on a deal to import
Chinese made vehicles to America by this time next year or early
2007.Those made in China vehicles will be priced about 30 percent less
than comparable made in U.S.A.vehicles and some of them other made in
China vehicles will be priced at about forty percent less than some
other models of comparable made in U.S.A.vehicles.There is a new auto
frame factory that is going to be built here in Mississippi and there is
talk there might soon be a Kia factory here in Mississippi,there already
is a Nissan factory near Jackson.Just watch the people all over America
buying those new made in China vehicles at thirty to forty percent less
prices than other made in America vehicles.Someday we will be seeing the
end of automobiles being manufactured in U.S.A.Some of y'all think bush
has the best interest for America in mind,,, Nothing could be further
from the Truth!
cuhulin

Old November 19th 05, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brad

Very little of consequence is made in the US anymore.

You still make and export bullets, your number one trade.

Old November 20th 05, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 07:24:08 +1100, "Brad" bradvk2qq AT w6ir.com
wrote:

Very little of consequence is made in the US anymore.

You still make and export bullets, your number one trade.

We also produce a high grade of morons to inhabit the White
House.