Old January 14th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FOR SALE: ETON E1

Used less than 30 minutes to check functions. $ 400.00 incl. shipping &
Handling.

Pete

Old January 14th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

SN: 01852

Old January 14th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

wrote in message ups.com...
Used less than 30 minutes to check functions. $ 400.00 incl. shipping &
Handling.

Pete

Why do you want to sell it?

Old January 14th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I bought it originally for my son who is in the military. When he was
transferred overseas he was not able to take it with him. I have bought
and sold SW radios for years, listening mostly to Deutsche Welle to
keep up with events in my native Germany.

Recently I started listening to web radio and found that my faithful
Grundig SAT 500 is more than enough to accomodate me in that regard.

Anybody interested in purchasing this radio should know that I have a
100 % rating on eBay and that I always offer a return option ( within 3
days of receipt) if not satisfied with the item, provided buyer will
pay for shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking!

Pete

Old January 14th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

He wasen't allowed to take the radio with him? I dont understand that!
Once in a while,when I was in the U.S.Army,whenever I felt like it,I had
a transistor in my shirt pocket.Why do y'all think they used to call
me,Radio Ryan?
www.ryans.org (and me last name is Ryan)
I never had any problems with me 'totein a shirt pocket transistor
either,I tell y'all that!
cuhulin

Old January 14th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Scott Air Force Base,Illinois and SL 60 near Pacific,Missouri in 1963 (I
knew when NOT to turn my transistor on at SL 60) and ammo school at Fort
Knox,Kentucky,WHAS out of Louisville,Kentucky was Number One!
cuhulin

Old January 14th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

God Bless your Son.Next time you talk to him,tell him I (we) Wish him
the Very Best.
cuhulin

Old January 14th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:04:53 -0600, wrote:

He wasen't allowed to take the radio with him? I dont understand that!
Once in a while,when I was in the U.S.Army,whenever I felt like it,I had
a transistor in my shirt pocket.Why do y'all think they used to call
me,Radio Ryan?
www.ryans.org (and me last name is Ryan)
I never had any problems with me 'totein a shirt pocket transistor
either,I tell y'all that!
cuhulin

The Eton E1XM is a tad larger than your Six Transistor miracle radio.

Old January 14th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

S.... them etons! S.... India! Lets me go and check out me Bangladesh
girlfriend now,,, ooooooo,,,,,,,
cuhulin