Old July 9th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW w/ all Manuals Last Day!!

FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all
Manuals. To view auction follow link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=004

thanks,
CTV

Old July 9th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"Cartrivision1" wrote in message
oups.com...
FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all
Manuals. To view auction follow link below:

You're feedback SUCKS bigtime, dude.

Old July 10th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Uncle Peter wrote:
"Cartrivision1" wrote in message
oups.com...
FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all
Manuals. To view auction follow link below:

You're feedback SUCKS bigtime, dude.

Disagree completely...2 negatives from 2004 are hardly the same as two
within the last 30 days. Read beyond the Ebay summary rating number
before posting messages like this.

Old July 10th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

The charter of the rec.antiques.radio+phono newsgroup discourages eBay SPAM
and other for-sale (FA, FS, etc.) notices from people who have never
contributed anything to past discussions.

The purpose of this group is to discuss antique radios and phonographs. Not
to sell stuff.

If you have nothing interesting to talk about, kindly find some other place
to spray your SPAM.

P.S. I bought my second (flawless) TO 3000-1 for $5 at a garage sale.

Regards,

Phil Nelson

Old July 10th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...
Disagree completely...2 negatives from 2004 are hardly the same as two
within the last 30 days. Read beyond the Ebay summary rating number
before posting messages like this.

Yeah, and READ the neutrals! Folks who were dinged;
but didn't wish to have full retalliation in turn. The
feedback sucks. The replies to the negs speaks volumes
as well.

Old July 10th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Uncle Peter wrote:
"Cartrivision1" wrote in message
oups.com...
FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all
Manuals. To view auction follow link below:

You're feedback SUCKS bigtime, dude.

Considering at least a couple are from Ebayers no longer registered, I
think 5 negatives vs. 198 positives is not a bad track record. Also
the majority of the negs, the few that are there, were from buyers who
never alerted me about problems, and left negatives weeks after the
fact. One guy dinged me like 2 months after an item shipped. By that
time it is out of my hands.

I would most likely have numerous more positives but due to my bad
experiences I no longer post feedback until the buyer does first. Not
the best policy but it helps to protect myself from reckless buyers and
their feedback.

CTV

Old July 10th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Uncle Peter wrote:
"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...
Disagree completely...2 negatives from 2004 are hardly the same as two
within the last 30 days. Read beyond the Ebay summary rating number
before posting messages like this.

Yeah, and READ the neutrals! Folks who were dinged;
but didn't wish to have full retalliation in turn. The
feedback sucks. The replies to the negs speaks volumes
as well.

I looked at a couple of the "Neutral" feedbacks I received. One was
from a guy who bought a metal clock part that was well over 120 years
old and he complained about rust. Another was from someone who gave me
a neutral even though we had not participated in a transaction and I
noted that in my reply. Some things are out of my hands as a seller
and especially as a seller that deals mainly in vintage electronics,
etc. I always list items "as-is" preciesly because I cannot guarantee
perfection from used and in most case older items. If you can more
power to you.

CTV

Old July 10th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Cartrivision1 wrote:
FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all

Spam your ebay auction somewhere else

I disagree unless we are going to ban links to auctions by ALL members
of this group and not just a select few. We will have to ban links by
a few long time members who also shill their auctions. And of course we
will have to ban the long-running forum sport of providing links to and
nasty comments about auctions of certain competing dealers.

Old July 10th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

On 9 Jul 2006 11:04:40 -0700, "Cartrivision1" wrote:

FA: Zenith Trans snipping link

Note the pretty lousy feedback.
Old July 10th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

On 9 Jul 2006 16:56:01 -0700, "John S." wrote:

Uncle Peter wrote:
"Cartrivision1" wrote in message
oups.com...
FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all
Manuals. To view auction follow link below:

You're feedback SUCKS bigtime, dude.

Disagree completely...2 negatives from 2004 are hardly the same as two
within the last 30 days. Read beyond the Ebay summary rating number
before posting messages like this. snip

You're delusional. Anyone with feedback like this is suspect. The
fact that he's a Usenet spammer like Charlie Nudo adds more "cause to
pause."