Old December 9th 03, 04:34 AM

Old December 9th 03, 05:11 AM
Dave Head

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 03:34:04 GMT, "ergo" wrote:

DIE THREAD DIE

Naw... too much fun...
Old December 9th 03, 05:17 AM
Noon-Air

"Dave Head" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 03:34:04 GMT, "ergo" wrote:

DIE THREAD DIE

Naw... too much fun...

*PLONK*

Old December 9th 03, 10:08 PM
Ronald Oberloh

Sure if you say so....I know Dave and he is not lazy. Selling on eBay
and making a living at it is a LOT OF WORK far more work than taking on
a job with a corporation. There are very few jobs in Phx for
engineering people anymore. Thank the really cheap labor oversea for
that and our great (as....ho...) corporate CEO's.

Also remember we have a cheap illegal labor pool here in Phx from down
south. I also have not had a job in over two years.

Ron in Phx.

..

Dragon Doctor wrote:

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 05:41:58 -0700, Dave Hollander wrote:

Mark - did it ever occur to you that some of the people who are buying
and reselling may have lost their jobs in the past couple of years
thanks to greedy corporate America? I for one did and I know several
more in the same situation here in Phoenix and in a few other parts of
the country. I was 27 years with Motorola and than out the door.

You were over paid and not very good at what you were supposed to be doing,
otherwise you'd have a job...and it if you're still out of work(2.5 years),
you're also lazy, there's plenty of work to be had for those that want it.

Old December 10th 03, 05:31 AM
MVR

Another A-hole heard from.
This guy has no clue on the job market today.
Most likely still living home with mom and dad.
And when I speak about the job market
I'm not talking about working at burger king.
--------------------------

Old December 11th 03, 02:40 AM
RP Jones

JEEZ ALL THIS SPAMMING !!!!
Im gonna have to get my garlic and make a healing for this thread, worse
then a British lunatic institution !!!

I had a vision last night on the Subway after a disappointing visit for junk
on Canal St NYC.
No need for all this, Just send radios to me I will find good home for them.
In exchange I will pray for everybody (Twice if you send a Signal One or
RACAL) including all the Ebay pimps and sinners, I know Satan made them do
it !!!
Satan lives on Ebay, exactly what you'd expected from a bunch of founders
from San Francisco Ca ?
That's the problem, the devil made then do it !!!

Rev.RP-Jones

"ergo" wrote in message
DIE THREAD DIE
DIE THREAD DIE