Old December 7th 03, 11:03 PM
AF Four Kilo

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:15:26 GMT, radioman wrote:

Why I ask??????????????????????????

Yup - we ALL know where eBay is... We ALL know how to find stuff
there!

Maybe they need a group called;

rec.radio.auction

Putting all the ads there would clean this group up a lot.
You CAN'T "swap" something for an AUCTION item!

Old December 7th 03, 11:06 PM
Bilt Earner

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:02:50 GMT, "RP Jones"
wrote:

Some guys have turned the hobby into a business so they can sit home on
there fat ass's, eat 6 for a dollar hotdogs and smoke all day.
One guy here uses little tricks to go around filters...so that's one fact
treated like the plague at NASA
(a "taboo" no one has spoken about because they buy his junk)
Its disgusting.
These weasels have succumbed to Satan and have also destroyed the boatanchor
Usenet.
They need to repent by sending BA radios here !

Rev. RP.Jones

Yeah, DARN RIGHT, PREACHER!

They should give the radios away, otherwise they will rot in hell
as they so richly deserve... Amen?

Old December 7th 03, 11:08 PM
Built Urner

For crying out loud!
Don't you have anything else to do than WHINE and attack?

Get a life, you pathetic little weasel!

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 04:10:02 GMT, "RP Jones"
wrote:

Not the problem, some do and also do a "buy now option" well yea OK

But we have some abusive characters here blowing out teasers every 10
minutes to 12 hours.
Look at "RLucch2098" for example
He's 40+ multiple posts of FA fa fA FA~ Fa fa: fa; fa Fa* whatever" get the
idea ?
to go around filters,
This is clear out abusive, out of line, yet no one has the nuts (perhaps you
YL's clipped them years ago) to speak out or give a VALID defense for
spammers like this ! BTW: Shame on you RLucch2098 and "some" others keeping
quiet in the corner with the cat on your laps

HOW ABOUT a valid answer why the **abuse** (written above) bovine
chemistry by these commercial bootleggers and individuals is tolerated on
this Usenet?
Its ruining what once was a fun "Hobby"

What a bunch of whimps !!!
-Rev RP.Jones

"Ed G." wrote in message

Some guys have turned the hobby into a business so they can sit home
on there fat ass's, eat 6 for a dollar hotdogs and smoke all day.

Quite frankly, I don't see the problem. The whole point of this swap
group is to buy and sell ham gear. Why would you want to lessen the
number of items for sale here?

Ed WB6SAT

Old December 7th 03, 11:10 PM
Bile Terner

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 05:14:26 GMT, "Ed G."
wrote:

If you complainers aren't looking at gear to buy, why are you even
reading this newsgroup?

WELL SAID!

They are here for one reason only - they have nothing to do and they
come here SPECIFICALLY to cause trouble.

I liken it to howling at the moon. - It requires a similar level of
intelligence for both activities, LOL!

Old December 7th 03, 11:13 PM
Crap hmmm

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:09:45 GMT, "RP Jones"
wrote:

More Bullcrap !!
Read the fine print and disclaimers:
To join Ebay you have to agree to there pages of marketing agreements, and
related nonsense.
Go ahead, pull your pants down in public !

-Rev

OK pipe down everyone! Miss Smith will now distribute the first grade
reader and the class will pay attention!

Rev, go stand in the corner!

Old December 7th 03, 11:15 PM
Rev Up

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:20:17 GMT, "RP Jones"
wrote:

Amen !
Im told the "certain person" in Levitown Long Island is running a
commercial + unregistered home business in Residential A. Hmmm....I wonder
what the Town of Hempstead Supervisor's office may think of that

"Blessed are the PERSECUTORS, for they shall call
themselves REV and bray like an ass!"

I RRS 3:16

Old December 7th 03, 11:41 PM
Ed G.

RLuuch, and others, please ignore the rantings of the idiots who don't
want you guys to post gear for sale/auction. I expect most of us here on
the rec.radio.swap group appreciate seeing gear that is available since
that is what we're here for anyway.

Ed WB6SAT

Old December 8th 03, 02:53 AM
Eberle123

Just set up your filters. I never see an FA post.

KB2DEM

Old December 8th 03, 04:04 AM
MVR

is this going to go on forever??
seems so :-(
Bet the guys that complain about ebay wish they owned ebay stock (before he had
stock!!) when Pierre was the designer and sole owner of Ebay.
I wish I said to him, hey Pierre, Let me buy 1 percent of ebay!
ooooohhhhhh, the pain!