Old January 17th 04, 02:58 PM
N8KDV

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

Because this is not "rec.radio.ebay"!!!

No, it's rec.radio.swap. It's for the buying and selling of radio equipment.
Items listed on ebay are technically "for sale", although they are being
auctioned.

That is correct, they are for sale at auction.

He is
trying to impose his posting on us even when he knows
we don't want to see it.

Most newsgroup readers also allow you to block posts from specific email
addresses. Why don't you use that?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com

Old January 17th 04, 06:26 PM
Harry

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

Most newsgroup readers also allow you to block posts from specific email
addresses. Why don't you use that?

Because "I" should not have to take any extra
steps than "I" have already taken. That moron is
the problem. He is the one who should comply.
Leave me alone Mr Ebay Boy.

Old January 17th 04, 10:32 PM
Mark

You're the one that's got a problem with the postings, you're the one that
needs to take the "extra steps". Unlike you, that vast majority of the
group here either: A) are not troubled by FA postings or B) actually want to
see them. You, and the couple of others who continually complain, are the
problem. Talk about "man-made" noise! I think the reason you don't filter
the FA postings or block specific senders is because you actually enjoy
having something to complain about. If you didn't have the FA postings,
you'd have to find something else to **** and moan about.

Mark

Old January 18th 04, 01:35 AM
Mark Russo

Now there is an intelligent response!
Seems Mark struck a nerve.
=========================

Harry wrote:

Eat me

Old January 18th 04, 01:57 AM
JJ

N8KDV wrote:

nospam wrote:

Honestly, I don't mind someone listing a ebay once in a while using
FA. The main problem I have is the one guy posting many items everyday
and trying to get around the filters. He knows what he is doing and
that is wrong. After all the discussion on here about him, he still
continues to do it. And this is not the only news group that he does
this on. The guy is a ass plain and simple.

Hey, moron! Just don't read em.

This is the proper group to post ebay auction ads, it is the idiots who
insist on posting them to DISCUSSION groups that screw things up.

Old January 18th 04, 02:40 AM
Harry

Mark Russo Sucks:

Now there is an intelligent response!
Seems Mark struck a nerve.
=========================

Bite Me Faggot

Old January 18th 04, 02:43 AM
Harry

Harry wrote:

Mark Russo Sucks:

Now there is an intelligent response!
Seems Mark struck a nerve.
=========================

Bite Me Faggot

I meant to say ebay faggot. Sorry.

Old January 18th 04, 03:06 AM
Jeff

"Harry" wrote in message

Most newsgroup readers also allow you to block posts from specific email
addresses. Why don't you use that?

Because "I" should not have to take any extra
steps than "I" have already taken. That moron is
the problem. He is the one who should comply.
Leave me alone Mr Ebay Boy.

Oh,,, come on, how many seconds does it take to filter out an
email
address????? Thats a pretty lame excuse. Filter his address and you dont
have to worry about seeing his posts again.