Old January 18th 04, 10:25 PM
Harry

Mark Russo Sucks:

GREAT!!!
Those of us who like to view these items thank you!
Must be nearly 95% of us!

You wish ebay boy.

Old January 19th 04, 03:22 AM
Mark Russo

Seems you have a very limited vocabulary!
I will not answer anymore of your childish
rantings. Nor will I waste any more bandwidth on a
63 year old crybaby like yourself.
Have a good life and try to grow up.
Is the ebay postings that important to you???
I'm amazed that you have not been evicted from this group
because of your nasty rude comments to many of us.
Ebay is here to stay. Get use to it or LEARN
to use filters. That is why we have them.
Also, if anyone did a Google search in the "groups" area on n5joy,
they would be amazed on 375 comments you have had to say about
people.
Anyway, take care and 73

Old January 19th 04, 04:25 AM
-Rev Jones

If they can take pic's for Ebay they can put pics and "FS" w/ link to
webspace's JPG !!
Its all the work of Satan and those dam Californians I tell you, they both
gotta go !!!!

-Rev.RP Jones

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
GREAT!!!
Those of us who like to view these items thank you!
Must be nearly 95% of us!
Harry wrote:
Mark Russo wrote:
I want to see it!
-----------------

Good for you
You have your dream come true.
All the ebay spam you ever dreamed
of is right here. enjoy.

Old January 19th 04, 04:41 AM
Harry

Mark Russo wrote:
I'm amazed that you have not been evicted from this group
because of your nasty rude comments to many of us.

Who is going to evict me?
Is there a moderator that I don't know about?

Goodbye ebay boy.

Old January 19th 04, 05:03 AM
Mike Burch

Ca Ca Can't we all just get't along? :-)

Old January 20th 04, 01:47 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

OK, brain child, why don't you just filter HIM out then? Really isn't that
difficult...

In any case, I don't have a clue who you are referring to anyway. I don't
make any attempt to filter out postings that could be of potential interest
to me, so I would never notice those ones that you claim are being
manipulated "to get around [your] filters."

I browse this group for potential items that I can BUY, period. Be it from
AUCTION or DIRECT SALE. Either way I would be a PURCHASER; you know that is
right? One of the two required elements in a SALE or SWAP...

BTW, your accusations are unwanted and uncalled for... Are you Homophobic
or something? Maybe you just are one yourself. Who knows, and who cares...

Have a great life,
PH

"nospam" wrote in message
Look CB Man. I didn't ask you for your advise. I know all about
filters. What I and the others are bitching about is mostly one person
that post every day with five to ten post and IS trying to get around
the filters. We all know who he is and his practice. Why dont you tell
HIM to stop the practice of posting FA: fa: FA fa FA= fa= etc etc
to get around our filters and that will be the last of me. If not get
used to it. Have you asked yourself why he does this? Or are you and
him "special" friends?

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:09:10 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

Search back for the post I made where I told you, STEP BY STEP how to

filter
the auction posting out.

Damn are you lazy man! You have enough energy to **** & moan and bitch &
complain about the posts, but not enough to take 1 lousy minute to set up

filter?? You've got problems, BIG problems...

Time to grow up, not out...

"nospam" wrote in message
.. .

Old January 20th 04, 02:56 PM
MR NO SPAM

Man... this is really stupid... I KNOW which person you're referring to "No
Spam" - who posts a million and one times. I filtered him long ago and ya
know what? I've not had a problem since! FILTER HIM! THIS ARGUMENT IS
STUPID. IT WOULD TAKE A WHOLE MINUTE TO END IT. I can't tell you how many
people I've filtered out and much better off because of. Makes my reading
more enjoyable! NSM.

"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote in
message ...

&
complain about the posts, but not enough to take 1 lousy minute to set

up
filter?? You've got problems, BIG problems...

Time to grow up, not out...

"nospam" wrote in message
.. .

Old January 22nd 04, 07:39 AM
Pete KE9OA

If they would provide some details about what they are selling, it would be
a little better, but to merely provide an eBay is similar to saying "go get
it, doggie". I gave up on using filters long ago, because of the ever
changing style of posting. I just add them to my kill file, and it works
great.

Pete

"N8KDV" wrote in message

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

Because this is not "rec.radio.ebay"!!!

No, it's rec.radio.swap. It's for the buying and selling of radio

equipment.
Items listed on ebay are technically "for sale", although they are being
auctioned.

That is correct, they are for sale at auction.

He is
trying to impose his posting on us even when he knows
we don't want to see it.

Most newsgroup readers also allow you to block posts from specific email
addresses. Why don't you use that?
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com