Old February 1st 04, 05:34 AM
JOE

LOUDER, Joe, they still can't hear you. :-)

--
Bill, W6WRT

Gee, am I being subtle? Bunch of whining nitwits!

JOE

Old February 1st 04, 09:24 PM
Harry

JOE wrote:
- Ebay is here to stay, and
THANK GOD FOR THAT.

JOE

leave ebay boy alone.
he can't help it.

Old February 1st 04, 09:36 PM
JOE

So what exactly is stopping YOU from posting? Or do you
consider your bitch sessions / anti-Ebay diatribe a 'posting'?

And why is it exactly you feel that your Anti-Ebay postings
are somehow more 'elevated and important' that Ebay ads,
that MIGHT actually result in a ham hooking up with a piece
of gear he can then post on the newsgroups about?

loser!! And a troll !! The very best kind.

JOE

"DOUGLAS SNOWDEN" wrote in message
I see far less posts on this group than I did a couple of years ago.
Depressing, because there really are not many deals to be gotten off of

ebay
from my experience.

Doug N4IJ

Old February 1st 04, 10:01 PM
Harry

JOE wrote:

loser!! And a troll !! The very best kind.

JOE

Calm down and watch your blood pressure
little ebay boy.