Old August 9th 04, 07:35 PM
Bruce Markowitz

Default VR-500 on Ebay (will entertain offers)

It sold buy it now for $200
You sure are GRUMPY
"JOE" wrote in message
news.com...

"Bruce Markowitz" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

VR-500 on Ebay (will entertain offers)

Um.... isn't that the whole IDEA of Ebay? To entertain offers?
Perhaps if you started you listing at a price somewhere near
what the radio is WORTH you might 'get some offers'. The
market seems to be not very interested in your $175 starting
price, no matter what YOU might think it's worth.

Auctions ALL work on 'offers' - but ya can't just start at the
highest end of the scale

JOE

Old August 9th 04, 07:35 PM
Bruce Markowitz

It says on EBAY
That MEANS for auction.
"nospam" wrote in message
USE FA MORON

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 23:57:41 GMT, (Bruce
Markowitz) wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName= AD

ME:B:LC:US:1

Old August 9th 04, 08:30 PM
Bruce Markowitz

So please let me understand this...
I got 109 hits on the auction in less than 6 hours (and that was in the
scanner catagory, I didn't even check the receiver catagory), and it sold at
the Buy It Now price of $200 and I already have the money.
So on what do you base your statement that "the market is not interested at
that price"?
Seems to me I sold it too cheap!

Old August 10th 04, 02:03 PM
Evan Platt

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:35:51 -0400, "Bruce Markowitz"
wrote:

It says on EBAY
That MEANS for auction.

The FAQ say use FA or For Auction.