Old March 20th 05, 03:09 AM
farfromsane

Maybe not, but it's pretty close to the mark...

Jeff wrote in message ...
Marketing is evidently not your strong suit.

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:15:06 GMT, Dan Conti wrote:

More then it would from the cheap, whiny, no-life morons who inhabit
these radio groups.

Old March 20th 05, 11:41 PM
Dan Conti

Marketing is evidently not your strong suit.

THAT was obvious when he posted the FA ad AGAIN,
with less than a day left on the scanner, and it
was ALREADY going for more than a NEW scanner!

He's a greedy asshole, and extremely childish,
and clearly MOST unwilling to change.

Hey BUDSTER...

If you're gonna call me a name, at least do it to me directly, instead
of "Behind my back", like you are here.

You see, I called you an asshole directly, to you face, because let's
face it, you are one.

You STILL have that bug up your arse about that original FA post and the
auction where according to YOU, the radio fetched more then YOU thought
it would fetch.

You're looking more and more like the scumbag you dimed me out. You just
can't let it go , can you? No life is it?

Because other bidders were willing to pay more then even I ever thought
it would bring, that makes me greedy?

I posted the second, one day left FA ad not knowing it was that high,
and even so, as I said once before, what does one do in that case?

Stop the auctio because it bid too high according to NEVER ANONYMOUS BUD?

Should eBay have a mechanism in their auctions limiting how high an item
should go, because maybe someone would be paying too much?

I don't think so. It's an AUCTION, asshole.

By the way, I re-listed the item on eBay yesterday and it sold VERY WELL
, in one day using Buy It Now.

There's my poor marketing skills at work again...

And yea, believe it or not, someone DID nuy from me.

Apparently, not many people read these newsgroups after all.

Dan
Old March 20th 05, 11:45 PM
Dan Conti

THAT was obvious when he posted the FA ad AGAIN,
with less than a day left on the scanner, and it
was ALREADY going for more than a NEW scanner!

He's a greedy asshole, and extremely childish,
and clearly MOST unwilling to change.

BTW, a few posts ago you mentioned that you had to remain anonymous
because you were "Cyber-stalked" in the past.

Horse**** if I ever heard it.

But, assuming you were, now I know why.
Ever wonder why yourself?

Dan

Old March 21st 05, 01:01 AM
farfromsane

Hey dip****! It's EBAY!! The seller doesn't decide how high the auction
goes!

DUH!

He's greedy for advertising it? WTF??

Using a finger dipped in purple ink, Jeff scribed:

--

The truth is out there,

but it's not interesting enough for most people.

Old March 21st 05, 02:01 AM
Dan Conti

Hey dip****! It's EBAY!! The seller doesn't decide how high the auction
goes!

DUH!

I never SAID he did.

But he DID continue advertising it AFTER it was already TOO high.

That IS 'greedy', but obviously YOU don't have the intelligence to understand that.

See, typical BUDSTER bull****.

This guy doesn't agree with the almighty BUD, so you now demean HIM /
HER as well!

Oh you are SO true to form and predictable.

I'll say it one more time since you are either too dumb to understand,
or only undertsand what YOU want to understand....

But he DID continue advertising it AFTER it was already TOO high.

I "advertised" (another FA post) not knowing it was "too high". And
who are you or anyone else to determine if an item is "too high"???

I can accept criticism for making excessive FA posts on the groups.

But for you to be the arbitor of eBay pricing YOU deem to be too high
speaks volumes about you...

Dan

Old March 21st 05, 03:26 AM
farfromsane

Are you the price police? What is "too high"? I've seen plenty of radio
equipment sold daily for prices I feel are "high"... but Ebay (or any other
auction) lets the market decide.

Dan's just advertising. Nothing to do with greed...or intelligence, just
common sense.

You ARE starting to sound like the one who stirred this **** up to begin
with...

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
Using a finger dipped in purple ink, "farfromsane"

scribed:

Old March 21st 05, 05:48 AM
farfromsane

Gosh...strangely enough...I thought this was a swap newsgroup??

wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:26:43 -0800, in rec.radio.scanner "farfromsane"
wrote:

Are you the price police? What is "too high"? I've seen plenty of radio
equipment sold daily for prices I feel are "high"... but Ebay (or any

other
auction) lets the market decide.

Dan's just advertising. Nothing to do with greed...or intelligence, just
common sense.

Dan has made about 300 posts to USENET about 250 of them have been to

advertise
his radios and cameras. In 2001 He was warned by his ISP to stop.

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
news

Apparently, I can no longer post my equipment FOR SALE in ANY newgroup,
and that is a shame.

Dan

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003!

Old March 21st 05, 08:04 AM
Dave S

That's part of the problem - it's been cross-posted every which way. :-(

--

Dave S

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003!

Old March 22nd 05, 02:14 AM
farfromsane

Uh, OK...

Seriously Bud (all bull**** aside) what do you think is a fair price for
Dan's auction?

Yes, I really do want your opinion.

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
Using a finger dipped in purple ink, "farfromsane"

scribed:

Are you the price police?

I'll tell you, but it's gonna COST you.

Ah, why bother, you probably couldn't afford the price.

Old March 22nd 05, 02:29 AM
Jeff

"farfromsane" wrote in message
Uh, OK...

Seriously Bud (all bull**** aside) what do you think is a fair price for
Dan's auction?

Yes, I really do want your opinion.

There is no such thing as a "fair price" on Ebay. On Ebay the rule
of price is, whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Everyone has seen
outrageous prices being bid on items......... i.e. a new in the box Sony
2010 going for 700-800$. Like it or not it happens. "Value" is in the
hands of the people doing the bidding and no one else. Ebay is not a
retail store where item X sells for price Y.

Jeff