Old September 15th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Small Antennas

In what area are you refering to when wanting a small antenna.

In the areas that I use antennas, that is, in, ham and cb, there are lots
of big, medium and small antennas available.

If in the tv reception area there are also lots of choices, depending on the
distance you are from a tv transmitter.

Where and what do you want and maybe someone will have an answer for you.

Lots of luck,

Old September 15th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Rollie wrote:
In what area are you refering to when wanting a small antenna.

In the areas that I use antennas, that is, in, ham and cb, there are lots
of big, medium and small antennas available.

If in the tv reception area there are also lots of choices, depending on the
distance you are from a tv transmitter.

Where and what do you want and maybe someone will have an answer for you.

Lots of luck,

Well, there has always been the "Texas Bugcatcher" (and, Cecil owned one
of these, I can tell, he still has the coil laying around ;-)
chuckle), but the "bugs" always left a bad taste in my mouth -- to
some extent the DLM (google "Robert Vincent" and "Distributed Load
Monopole" for more information) improves upon that, and to a larger
degree than I expected!

However, some claim that is only "in my imagination." satisfying-grin

Regards,
JS
Old September 15th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.sex.homosexual,alt.callahans,rec.ponds

Default Small Antennas and small dickies get John SMiths undividedattention. Johnny Boi just loves little dickies but prefers to call em [email protected] is a pervert from California forsure

On Sep 15, 4:07*pm, John Smith wrote: I
love little pee pees MY pee pee is little just loike my little brain.
Will you show me your pee pee if I show you mine?

Old September 16th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.ponds

Default Small Antennas and small dickies get John SMiths undivided attention.Johnny Boi just loves little dickies but prefers to call em an [email protected] a pervert from California for sure

John Smith wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:07 pm, John Smith wrote: I
love little pee pees MY pee pee is little just loike my little brain.
Will you show me your pee pee if I show you mine?

Yanno', I really hate plonking "John Smith" and not being able to review
my own posts -- but, I guess I can live with that ... ROFLOL

Oh yeah, PLONKERS!

JS
Old September 16th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.ponds

On Sep 15, 7:16*pm, John Smith wrote:
John Smith wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:07 pm, John Smith wrote: I
love little pee pees MY pee pee is little just loike my little brain.
Will you show me your pee pee if I show you mine?

Yanno', I really hate plonking "John Smith" and not being able to review
my own posts -- but, I guess I can live with that ... ROFLOL

Oh yeah, PLONKERS!

JS

If you ever learn how I can plonk you from this Google web interface,
please let me know. Thanks.

Old September 16th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

If you ever learn how I can plonk you from this Google web interface,
please let me know. Thanks.

You could always go screw yourself ... you will be so busy you will not
have time to gripe! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old September 16th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 16, 1:00*am, John Smith wrote:
If you ever learn how I can plonk you from this Google web interface,
please let me know. Thanks.

You could always go screw yourself ... you will be so busy you will not
have time to gripe! *ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John, I keep requesting that you keep those kinds of fantasies to
yourself. If you continue I will complain to gmail.
Old September 16th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 16, 2:38*am, John Smith wrote:
John Smith wrote:

If you ever learn how I can plonk you from this Google web interface,
please let me know. Thanks.

You could always go screw yourself ... you will be so busy you will not
have time to gripe! *ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Actually, I should explain that, as my words just sound too callous. *My
mistake, just attempting to meet the discussion/post with all the
considerations due them/it ...

It is hard to have respect for someone who uses google groups for longer
than a couple/few weeks and then gripes about it ... there are still
plenty of free news servers and a whole slew of news readers available
to allow you freedom of choice in what and who you read.

If someone does not have the technical abilities to setup/use a decent
news reader, how can you expect them capable of other technical
abilities? *At least, that question always pops up in my mind.

Regards,
JS

If I choose not to expend the time and effort, then it is a matter of
posting or not posting when choosing the web interface. Sure there are
plenty of free news servers and no need to use a free news reader
since outlook express works fine, John. I will not go to throuble of
locating a free news server just to plonk you. But I will do it from
the web interface if at all possible.

small antennas Art Unwin Antenna 80 October 8th 08 11:18 PM
Pictures of your antennas in the Antennas in the World directory oli Antenna 0 June 25th 07 10:01 AM
WTB 80/40 Mor-gain or Antennas West PM Antennas David Thompson Antenna 0 November 3rd 06 09:38 PM
inter-reaction of hf antennas on a small lot Paladin Antenna 2 November 30th 05 09:05 PM
Small CB fs CB 2 July 18th 04 02:27 AM