Old October 2nd 09, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default SMALL ANTENNAS

This week end is going to be wet and cold, so I thought I would give
you a radiator to play with if you are willing to make something for
yourself.
Get yourself a piece of aluminum mesh used for window insect stopping
entering your house. Soak this piece of mesh in some watered down
muriatic acid (approx $5 a bottle at a hardware store This is to
remove the insulating coating so it becomes conductive. Now this mesh
is woven so it helps to compress the strands together by tapping with
a hammer. Connect a MFJ259B to the base corners and scan to see where
the resonant frequency is.
I used a 8" x5" piece of mesh and it was resonant from about 110 to
140
MHZ so it is quite broad banded and easy to find the resonance The
vertical strands carry the applied current and the capacitance square
holes in between is a electrostatic field around which the
displacement current flows. What you have, basically, is a full wave
dipole folded very closely upon itself to form a closed circuit with a
low impedance. This is basically a transmission line if the ends are
open. The cross jumpers take the place of dielectric spacers that are
present on a open transmission line so that they may enclose an
electrostatic field created by the displacement current. The vertical
strands are really in series ,so you have effectively placed a long
length of wire into a small volume which you may shape into any form.
To play with this further, place it above a conductive sheet and note
the changes. Then try pinning it together into a cylinder and note the
changes.
Have fun playing with it.
Looking at the physics side of things. When a particle is generated by
the Sun it goes to the border and even tho it is extremely small it
breaks the border by applying a straight force vector together with a
circular vector. This same combination repeats itself when current is
applied to a radiator which also produces a circular current. These
same vectors are later repeated with gravity in combination with
rotation all of which are per laws of Newton. The particles that
escape from the sun sheath conductive materials on Earth. This is
explained by making the Gaussian field for statics a dynamic one so
that it becomes the same as Maxwells laws. The combination of fields
from the applied current when intersecting the electrostatic field
dislodges particles by elevation with spin while accellerating to the
maximum speed which is that of light so the particle can take on a
straight line trajectory with spin where the Gravity vector is
cancelled.
Elermentry explanation of the weak force in the Standard model
(Patents applied for)
Art

Art
Old October 2nd 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Art Unwin" wrote in message
[...]

Since you're lecturing on physics, as I said before, you should post this to
sci.physics and sci.physics.research and see what they think.

Chris

Old October 2nd 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

christofire wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message
[...]

What I'd like to know is how the vertical and horizontal strands know
which role they are supposed to play? And if I rotate the mesh by 90
degrees but still keep the feed the same, why don't those roles change?

What if the whole thing is parallel to the ground? It should stop
working completely. Hell, it could even explode for all we know. The
poor strands wouldn't know what to do and the energy would build up
until there was too much and - BOOOOOM!!!

And what happens if this antenna is in space? Does it stop working? Do
the bits remember what orientation they used to be in when they were on
earth?

Or is this all just some fantasy dreamed up by someone who needs serious
medication?

Most likely the latter.

tom
K0TAR
Old October 2nd 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Oct 1, 7:55*pm, "christofire" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

[...]

Why? Hams will deny it without trying. Physics! all will deny it as it
comes from an engineer.
Somewhere in between some one will try it. Then curiousity will take
over and the question will be asked " Why is this" And then the
naysayers will answer" you didn't measure it correctly or the MFJ 259B
was not intended for that" Then a person with a small garden will get
a bigger piece to try it out on Top Band. "You have to prove it" say
the naysayers
together with " you are an engineer so you can know nothing of
physics" "Well I just followed Einstein" I said " He was convinced
that the secret of the weak force lies with radiation" So you are
comparing yourself with Einstein?" said the naysayers. So I said that
"Gauss showed the way with the static field to which I made dynamic
and added radiators
so that it became the same as Maxwells law since I maintained
equilibrium!"
":You can't do that" said the naysayers " that is not in any of the
physics books" ":I know "
I said " be patient ": What you seek you will find" . Now who is the
next person to argue with Einstein and his prediction? Newton stated
that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The big bang
started from inside a arbitrary boundary. Equilibrium was broken when
the smallest of particles from the Sun ventured towards the boundary.
When this happened that little of little particle became an opposing
force which was off centre from the opposite force such that it also
applied a torque vector (spin). That chain of force vectors end with
the combination of gravity with the rotation vector of Earth, where
the chain of events passed along the phenomina of radiation as
predicted by Einstein. No. I am certainly not going to argue with
Einstein. PS try it for yourself with the many computer programs so
you can argue that the programs are wrong where only the vendor is
left to argue against. Now you have a bigger question, How does a
particle propagate while neutralizing gravity?. Ponder on that for a
while. Now for the biggy Will Cern change there minds when they read
this? No we are going to find the Higgs field that nobody has found
even if we have to blow up the tunnel. We want five forces to make up
the Standard Model so we can go down in history!
Cheers and beers
Art
Cheers
Art
Old October 2nd 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:

Elermentry explanation of the weak force in the Standard model
(Patents applied for)

Heeees baaaack. For his next act, he is developing a spellchecker.

Old October 2nd 09, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:19:38 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin
wrote:

[...]

What a nonsense.

Everything resonates somewhere,
just give it n * lamda/4 dimensions.

A piece of wood would do it, when it rains.

w.
Old October 3rd 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Since all the strands are connected together, the entire things just
looks like one flat piece of metal. Snake oil spin.
Old October 3rd 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 17:33:46 -0600, buzz wrote:

Since all the strands are connected together, the entire things just
looks like one flat piece of metal.

That would seem to be the intent of the acid bath and hammering, but
who knows, maybe it was a diamagnetic hammer (not Maxwell's silver
hammer certainly) pounding in the particles that would someday under
equilibrium fly off like Tinkerbell's fairy dust.

Snake oil spin.

A new corriolis effect?

Perhaps Obama can slip over to Stockholm and get Art a seat at the
next Nobel awards. Something tells me that the Sewer rats of Rio (a
nod to Reggie) will snag the prize from under his nose.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old October 3rd 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Oct 2, 6:33*pm, buzz wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

And what is the MFJ259B measuring when it denotes a resonant frequency?
Old October 3rd 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Oct 2, 7:21*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
On Oct 2, 6:33*pm, buzz wrote:

Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Never mind.! You don't own a MFJ but you anticipated the answer anyway
when applying a DC current. Excellent, you are a antenna guru.

small omnidirectional mobile antennas Tad Danley Antenna 3 October 24th 08 01:57 PM
Small Antennas Rollie Antenna 14 October 12th 08 08:48 PM
small antennas Art Unwin Antenna 80 October 8th 08 11:18 PM
Pictures of your antennas in the Antennas in the World directory oli Antenna 0 June 25th 07 10:01 AM
inter-reaction of hf antennas on a small lot Paladin Antenna 2 November 30th 05 09:05 PM