Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default loop antennas and noise suppresion

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:17:25 AM UTC-5, Laurent Blin wrote:
Around an atom of hydrogen the electron travels at less than 1% of the
speed of light.

In a 1 mm telegraph wire carrying 3 amps of DC, an electron travels at a velocity of about one meter per hour. I can walk 3000 times faster than that. It's time to come to grips with electron particles containing mass vs speed of light functions.

I earlier said an electron traveling at the speed of light would collapse "the" universe. I should have said: collapse "its" universe.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Low Noise receiving Loop antenna Tony Giacometti Antenna 96 March 17th 08 11:00 PM
Loop Antennas Richard Harrison Antenna 7 November 23rd 05 04:12 PM
Loop Antennas Richard Harrison Antenna 3 November 21st 05 05:52 PM
HF Loop Antennas jimbo Antenna 5 February 21st 05 11:40 PM
Loop vx Folded Dipole noise factor Ed Antenna 13 December 28th 04 10:17 PM