Old April 24th 17, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 12:10:42 PM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/24/2017 11:37 AM, wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Here it is for everyone to see:"enthusiasm for BEATING".

Aren't you ASHAMED of yourself??

And are we to infer that:'Where's Chip When You Need him" is a cry for further individuals to cyberbully?

I am waiting for sober voices to apologize to me--here, publicly-- so that the kids and dreamers are corrected from thinking you are cruel and a cyberbully, a so are your cohorts.

Be a man and apologize.

I'm not sure what is going on with you, but you seem to take every
comment as an insult.. Maybe I am misreading what Mike is saying, but I
don't get your reply in any case.

You've been gone for a long time, you return and immediately get into
arguments. Wouldn't it be better to just ignore the comments you find
as ugly? I know that is what I try to do. People like Jim aren't worth
arguing with.

If you would like to discuss your fractal antennas, I'm all ears.

--

Rick C

No,

This thread is about: "Where's Chip When you Need Him?". Obviously, I am 'needed' Answer: I am HERE. But I will not tolerate any abuse, and will call those who do so, on just that point.

If you want to discuss fractal antennas, then start a new thread and have fun. I see no reason to spend time on that topic on any newsgroup, as the audience is so closed and there is no way to project images on the newsgroup page. Basically, I don;t care.

I am not here to entertain you.

May I suggest you just close the thread and I will no longer feel that I am being requested for a "beating".

Apologies still in order. To me.
Old April 24th 17, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/24/2017 11:37 AM, wrote:
[...]

No. Ignoring such comments in the age of eternal archiving doesn't work. Its CYBERBULLYING. I am a very sane person with resources behind me. I am in a position to stop it.

And that starts with calling some of you folks on that point. If you find that distasteful, then ask why you wanted me back in the first place.

Advice your mother gave you when being called names doesn't work in such
archival permanence. It akin to Germany ignoring Hitler in 1930....

heck, just ignore 'em. Right?
Old April 24th 17, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

I think you have misunderstood the original post. He was not suggesting
anyone should "beat" you or taking pleasure in anyone else "beating"
you. He was simply saying that since the drama has ended this group has
has little useful discussion. But then that is what I have found in all
of the amateur radio newsgroups. There are three ways they go. Either
they are full of abusive jerks or they are moderated to the extent it is
hard to get a post up or they are simply echo chambers with tons of
auto-posted blog crap like this one.

--

Rick C
Old April 24th 17, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

I'm not going to keep arguing with you about this, but I think it is
clear that your sanity can be questioned regarding your OCD-like behavior.

Actually your mom's advice is perfectly appropriate in newsgroups. It's
just a bunch of people saying what they feel like saying of no
consequence. They are quite easy to ignore. I do it all the time. I
dare you to ignore this post.

--

Rick C

Old April 24th 17, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

I didn't misunderstand anything. You guys wanted someone to abuse, and then when someone volunteered a candidate, you started the abuse in absentia.

Now that I am here. well, good luck! You guys wanted me back.

If you all want to be cordial and reasonable, I will respond, if I choose to respond, in kind.

Perhaps your mother taught you that one; I would bet so.
Old April 24th 17, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

So NOW I am not only a candidate for abuse, but OCD as well! Hahahah! Sorry friend, I am deliberately choosing to be direct here. No compulsion at all. And I certainly have no mental illness.

Why don't you dig out my medical record to show your accusation has a basis? ANSWER: Nah. Not there.

SOme of you guys are just old men, IMO, who are reverting to your (unhappy?) childhood and trying to bring other people--making constructive contributions to society- down.

You just alarmed that you are being called on it.
Old April 24th 17, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 9:16:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 7:20:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 7:16:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:16:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:

As for me, I have no complaints on 'time', such as Jim points out.

Point totally and utterly missed; the older the post the less likely the
original poster is still around and this is particularly true for very
low volume groups like this one.

Responding to very old posts seems to be a trait of clueless goggle groups
users as real news readers will expire old posts so they aren't seen.

--
Jim Pennino

If I'm clueless, Jim, then the whole world is in one sorry shape.

What you really mean is that most of those unsavory posters are dead.

No, I meant exactly what I said.

snip remaining self-aggrandizing babble

--
Jim Pennino
I am confident that you mean what you say. Its your caibration to reality on this matter that is lacking, IMO.

But...some oldsters are challenged in that regard. Its important that future readers understand the demographic.

How old are you, Jim?

Never mind. My data base easily dug you out, along with the plane and all kinds of other info. Interesting.

So you are an emotionally immature stalker who thinks they become
empowered by doing web searches looking for personal information on
others; hardly surprising.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino

Go drink your prune juice, dear.

Grow up child.

--
Jim Pennino
Old April 24th 17, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

[...]

Of course the most interesting thing, Jim Pennino,WB6DKH,

The interesting thing is that this child thinks he needs bloviate
ad nauseam simply because it was pointed out to him that responding to
old USENET posts is not a good idea.

snip pointless verbal spew

--
Jim Pennino
Old April 24th 17, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

rickman wrote:
On 4/23/2017 9:06 PM, wrote:

Why you are trying to start an arguement over this simple fact is irrelevant
to me.

It takes two to tango.

And apparently sometimes three.

--
Jim Pennino

using a chip-clip on PLL's sean CB 8 December 5th 08 08:13 AM
I need an XR-215 PLL chip miken Homebrew 2 December 4th 07 06:39 AM
Looking for TDA7330B chip Bob G. Mahrenholz Homebrew 0 March 10th 04 04:46 AM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 14 March 6th 04 05:41 PM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 0 February 29th 04 01:12 AM