Old January 28th 14, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default antenna theory made easy

On 1/27/2014 7:19 PM, W5DXP wrote:
On Monday, January 27, 2014 3:54:28 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
No, this part of the thread was about verticals.

You didn't read very well then.

You don't seem to be capable of comprehending that "antenna theory made easy" is NOT only about verticals. I wasn't engaging in "this" part about verticals. I was engaging in "that" part of the thread that was about the feedpoint voltage of antennas in general.

I comprehend a lot more than you do, obviously. But that's because I
read the ENTIRE thread. Not just the subject line.

Are you actually trying to bully your way into control of the content of threads on an unmoderated newsgroup? Many have tried but none have succeeded.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

I treat trolls like they deserve to be treated. You have three choices:

1. Ignore my posts and I will ignore you.
2. Treat trolls like they deserve and be deserved with respect by others.
3. Act like a troll and be treated like a troll.

I see you picked #3.

I'll remember that, troll.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old January 28th 14, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:56:15 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

On 1/27/2014 4:10 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:32:02 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
wrote:

I treat respectful people with respect. I treat trolls like they deserve.

Please name one person in this discussion who believes that you have
treated them with respect.

The OP, for one.

This was your one and only direct reply to Irv on the subject of his
antenna problem:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/rec.radio.amateur.antenna/mR9yIliLft4/M6UDUlNZG-sJ
I hate to admit it, but you did respond respectfully. The information
you supplied was nearly useless, but you were respectful. As
promised, I will not bother you again about the mystery F-connectors.

Please name one person in this discussion whom you haven't accused of
trolling. Extra credit for naming someone with whom you had
previously agreed with their point of view.

The OP, for one.

Also true. However you weren't discussing anything with him. You
simply offered your sage advice, which due to the lack of a direct
response from the OP, I presume that he ignored.

Good point. Have any of your comments benefited Irv (VE6BP) in any
way that would help him built a proper antenna for his limited
available space?

Right after he posted I commented on it. But I guess you can't read
that, either.

Please re-read your own comments in the URL above. I would say that
you failed to address any of his questions with anything more than
your opinion. No references, no explanations, no examples, no hints,
no experience, no useful information. "Put it up and see what
happens" is not a very useful answer.

As an added incentive, if you can name ANY one of these people, I
promise to stop asking you for the maker and model number of your
professional only F-connector.

I don't go out of my way for trolls.

Please don't strain yourself on my behalf. I wouldn't want to feel
guilty for your premature demise from the exertion.

And you obviously are the worst I've seen here.

Nope. I'm just more persistent than most people.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old January 28th 14, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

I treat respectful people with respect. I treat trolls like they deserve.

Please name one person in this discussion who believes that you have
treated them with respect.

The OP, for one.

This was your one and only direct reply to Irv on the subject of his
antenna problem:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/rec.radio.amateur.antenna/mR9yIliLft4/M6UDUlNZG-sJ
I hate to admit it, but you did respond respectfully. The information
you supplied was nearly useless, but you were respectful. As
promised, I will not bother you again about the mystery F-connectors.

Yup, I respond respectfully to those who deserve respect. I respond to
trolls like they deserve.

Please name one person in this discussion whom you haven't accused of
trolling. Extra credit for naming someone with whom you had
previously agreed with their point of view.

The OP, for one.

Also true. However you weren't discussing anything with him. You
simply offered your sage advice, which due to the lack of a direct
response from the OP, I presume that he ignored.

I left it open for other questions. Just because he didn't respond
directly doesn't mean he ignored it. But a troll needs a response to
tell him his message was read. The rest of us don't have such ego problems.

Good point. Have any of your comments benefited Irv (VE6BP) in any
way that would help him built a proper antenna for his limited
available space?

Right after he posted I commented on it. But I guess you can't read
that, either.

Please re-read your own comments in the URL above. I would say that
you failed to address any of his questions with anything more than
your opinion. No references, no explanations, no examples, no hints,
no experience, no useful information. "Put it up and see what
happens" is not a very useful answer.

I addressed his problem, not his questions. Whether it was to YOUR
liking is immaterial to me. I don't give a damn what trolls think.

As an added incentive, if you can name ANY one of these people, I
promise to stop asking you for the maker and model number of your
professional only F-connector.

I don't go out of my way for trolls.

Please don't strain yourself on my behalf. I wouldn't want to feel
guilty for your premature demise from the exertion.

Don't worry. I won't.

And you obviously are the worst I've seen here.

Nope. I'm just more persistent than most people.

You are even worse than gareth. And that's pretty bad.

--
==================

Old January 28th 14, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Monday, January 27, 2014 7:18:41 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
I see you picked #3.

Actually, none of the above. Your bullying style and ad hominem attacks caught my attention. My entire purpose in responding was to emulate your style of postings in order to give you something you needed - a good look at yourself in the mirror. So ask yourself - exactly what does it mean that you are objecting so loudly to postings that are a carbon copy of your own postings?
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Old January 28th 14, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/28/2014 12:55 AM, W5DXP wrote:
On Monday, January 27, 2014 7:18:41 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
I see you picked #3.

Actually, none of the above. Your bullying style and ad hominem attacks caught my attention. My entire purpose in responding was to emulate your style of postings in order to give you something you needed - a good look at yourself in the mirror. So ask yourself - exactly what does it mean that you are objecting so loudly to postings that are a carbon copy of your own postings?
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

You picked #3.

--
==================

Old January 28th 14, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:30:42 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
You picked #3.

What say we return to the topic of "antenna theory made easy" and vow to cease and desist with the ad hominem attacks that destroy one's credibility?
Old January 28th 14, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/28/2014 9:19 AM, W5DXP wrote:
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:30:42 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
You picked #3.

What say we return to the topic of "antenna theory made easy" and vow to cease and desist with the ad hominem attacks that destroy one's credibility?

You don't need my permission to stop trolling.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old January 28th 14, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:11:13 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
You don't need my permission to stop trolling.

If it was a troll, it was for a good cause. Just consider yourself to have been Elmered in reasonable, ethical behavior. The rest is up to you.
Old January 28th 14, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 1/28/2014 1:55 PM, W5DXP wrote:
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:11:13 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
You don't need my permission to stop trolling.

If it was a troll, it was for a good cause. Just consider yourself to have been Elmered in reasonable, ethical behavior. The rest is up to you.

Trolls always think they're in the right.

--
==================

Old January 28th 14, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 1/28/2014 1:55 PM, W5DXP wrote:
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:11:13 AM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
You don't need my permission to stop trolling.

If it was a troll, it was for a good cause. Just consider yourself to
have been Elmered in reasonable, ethical behavior. The rest is up to you.

Trolls always think they're in the right.

Pot, kettle, black.

--
Jim Pennino

CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! N9OGL Policy 2 January 13th 06 07:56 PM
CENSORSHIP MADE EASY!!! N0VFP General 6 January 13th 06 07:56 PM
TOS'ing Wogie made easy Digital General 7 September 15th 05 01:32 PM