Old September 16th 15, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default The non-existent RF photons

It still remains that all of the RF Photonists who post here are
quite incapable of presenting an informed discussion about the
characteristics of their RF photons, which thereby must be noumena
and not phenomena.

It still remains that the RF Photonists who insist that their photons
have no physical start and no physical end cannot explain that
when I receive the Morse / Vail letter E, that I hear nothing before the
arrival of their photon(s) and then nothing thereafter?

Old September 16th 15, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote:
It still remains that all of the RF Photonists who post here are
quite incapable of presenting an informed discussion about the
characteristics of their RF photons, which thereby must be noumena
and not phenomena.

It still remains that the RF Photonists who insist that their photons
have no physical start and no physical end cannot explain that
when I receive the Morse / Vail letter E, that I hear nothing before the
arrival of their photon(s) and then nothing thereafter?

YFI.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Old September 16th 15, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/16/2015 7:23 AM, gareth wrote:
It still remains that all of the RF Photonists who post here are
quite incapable of presenting an informed discussion about the
characteristics of their RF photons, which thereby must be noumena
and not phenomena.

It still remains that the RF Photonists who insist that their photons
have no physical start and no physical end cannot explain that
when I receive the Morse / Vail letter E, that I hear nothing before the
arrival of their photon(s) and then nothing thereafter?

Wrong. This was explained to you. But you're too dense to understand
any explanation containing words of more than one syllable or four letters.

But the fact you even ask the question shows you have absolutely no
understanding of wave propagation. Even a six-year-old with a ham
license can answer your question.

Let me ask you this. When you are walking down the street and a car
passes you. Does the car get created when you first see it, and
destroyed when it goes out of sight?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old September 16th 15, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/16/2015 10:17 AM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
[...]

Is that a near-field car or a far-field car?

--

Rick
Old September 16th 15, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/16/2015 11:14 AM, rickman wrote:
[...]

Yes.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================

Old September 16th 15, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

gareth wrote:
It still remains that all of the RF Photonists who post here are
quite incapable of presenting an informed discussion about the
characteristics of their RF photons, which thereby must be noumena
and not phenomena.

It still remains that the RF Photonists who insist that their photons
have no physical start and no physical end cannot explain that
when I receive the Morse / Vail letter E, that I hear nothing before the
arrival of their photon(s) and then nothing thereafter?

You have already been pointed to all the answers but your refuse to
study them and read the 110 references.

Perhaps you would like to discuss why anyone should type in page after
page of text when you could simply click on a link?

--
Jim Pennino

Photons? gareth Antenna 148 October 12th 15 11:03 AM
Do antennas radiate photons? Wayne Antenna 45 September 8th 15 09:02 AM
Photons Art Unwin Antenna 12 January 13th 09 12:21 PM
Photons Art Unwin Antenna 0 January 11th 09 05:07 PM
Minimum photons-per-second [amplitude] required for 150 KHz? Radium[_2_] Antenna 37 June 25th 07 03:10 AM