Old March 20th 05, 04:43 AM
Wes Stewart

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:15:17 GMT, "
wrote:

[blah blah]

Have at it You are now free to wave your arms around like
Andy Capp knowing that all you say will not be refuted
regardles of the clothing that you wear

Well, just having had surgery to fix a torn rotator cuff, I'm under
doctor's orders to wave only one arm. But since you're seemingly
enamoured with what I'm wearing, I'll let you in on it. My XYL has
designed a lovely tee shirt with a revealing slit up one side that
lets me put it on without raising my arm.

Old March 24th 05, 03:23 PM
Cecil Moore

Yet at the same time many are anxious to find out how I managed
to lower the TOA.

Art, I'll bet you could do something interesting using
entangled electrons. I wonder if entangled electrons
emit entangled photons?
--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old March 26th 05, 03:34 PM

Cecil

If photons have no mass I do not see how they could become entangled!
As for electrons don't they just re-orient instead of travelling?
I suppose if "curls" became active they could embrace both of the above
to simulate what apears to be an entanglement ...Grin
Was In Washington D.C. for a few days so I could not respond earlier
Art

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Yet at the same time many are anxious to find out how I managed
to lower the TOA.

Art, I'll bet you could do something interesting using
entangled electrons. I wonder if entangled electrons
emit entangled photons?
--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Newsgroups

Old March 26th 05, 11:22 PM
Asimov

" bravely wrote to "All" (26 Mar 05 15:34:38)
--- on the heady topic of " Interesting Antennas"

au From: "
au Xref: aeinews rec.radio.amateur.antenna:27288

au Cecil

au If photons have no mass I do not see how they could become entangled!
au As for electrons don't they just re-orient instead of travelling?

The term entanglement, as used in particle physics, has nothing to do
with mass but rather a state or spin. Electrons are a bare charge
surrounded by a shield of photons. What we measure is the leakage that
gets through. Since light is affected by gravity, doesn't this show a
link between gravity and electromotive force?

BTW Cecil's body is made up of baryons.

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... "But, your honor, the light had dopplered to green."

Old March 27th 05, 05:31 AM
Cecil Moore

Asimov wrote:
BTW Cecil's body is made up of baryons.
A*s*i*m*o*v

For the record, Asimov has never been near my
body - unless she is a female. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old March 27th 05, 01:52 PM
Asimov

"Cecil Moore" bravely wrote to "All" (26 Mar 05 22:31:11)
--- on the heady topic of " Interesting Antennas"

CM From: Cecil Moore
CM Xref: aeinews rec.radio.amateur.antenna:27320

CM Asimov wrote:
BTW Cecil's body is made up of baryons.
*A*s*i*m*o*v

CM For the record, Asimov has never been near my
CM body - unless she is a female. :-)

It was a generalization. BTW I meant to ask this some time ago, but
isn't "Cecil" a girlie sort of name? :-) I can easily imagine you
might have had a traumatic school experience as kids can be brutal.
I suppose you may have compensated by growing up to become a
lumberjack or a marines sargent?

A*s*i*m*o*f*f

.... May you find the light and walk the mountain tops.

Old March 27th 05, 09:48 PM
Cecil Moore

Asimov wrote:
It was a generalization. BTW I meant to ask this some time ago, but
isn't "Cecil" a girlie sort of name? :-)

Cecil is from Welsh "Seissylt" from Roman "Sextus". There
are about ten men named "Cecil" in my home town of 4000
people. Remember the director, Cecil B. deMille?

Cecilio is Spanish masculine. Cecilia is Spanish feminine.
Cecile is French feminine. I have never heard of a female
named "Cecil".

I can easily imagine you
might have had a traumatic school experience as kids can be brutal.

Kids suffering from ignorance do have a tendency to be brutal.

I suppose you may have compensated by growing up to become a
lumberjack or a marines sargent?

I compensated by growing up to be six foot four. Judge Cecil
Neeley was indeed a marine corps general before he retired.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old March 28th 05, 02:12 AM
Wes Stewart

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:48:41 -0600, Cecil Moore
wrote:

[snip]

I compensated by growing up to be six foot four.

I've met Cecil and can vouch for that.
Old March 28th 05, 03:02 AM
Reg Edwards

I compensated by growing up to be six foot four.

I've met Cecil and can vouch for that.

The main difference, then, between Cecil and John Wayne, is that
rattle-snake shooting Cecil is not so slow witted.