Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 20th 05, 04:43 AM
Wes Stewart

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:15:17 GMT, "
wrote:

[blah blah]

Have at it You are now free to wave your arms around like
Andy Capp knowing that all you say will not be refuted
regardles of the clothing that you wear

Well, just having had surgery to fix a torn rotator cuff, I'm under
doctor's orders to wave only one arm. But since you're seemingly
enamoured with what I'm wearing, I'll let you in on it. My XYL has
designed a lovely tee shirt with a revealing slit up one side that
lets me put it on without raising my arm.