Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 16th 05, 08:18 AM
snaga

Default need QST archives from beginning to transistors era

Hi !

I'm a beginning homebuilder from Russia and i'm eager for information
on ancient regenerative recievers. I heard what somethere CD archives
of QST magazine do exist. Can one of you put them online for a friend
of mine with unlimited download capability (i'm starved on bytes) ?

I tried library but it has very few and late of them, and scanning is
expensive.

Please reply to snaga {ear sign} inbox.ru , as i may be unable to read
the groups.