Old August 22nd 03, 05:17 AM
George Is Innocent

Default New Yahoo Group

Old August 22nd 03, 04:03 PM
gw

you know asshole, i bet you make your fellow hammies extremely proud
of your silly ass.............
Old August 22nd 03, 06:18 PM
Dave Hall

Jim Hampton wrote:

Kind of sad, actually. I've been accused of aiding the lawless.

Not aiding. Just being complicit toward those who promote blatently
illegal activities. By not speaking out against it, you are basically
condoning it.

It just
struck me what has changed. Amateur radio used to be nothing but fun.

It still is. You just have to find the right people.

What HAS changed is the attitude of society in general, which radio
merely mirrors, which is a general disrespect for rules. Many people
seem to feel that rules are "optional" and those who call attention to
their infractions are "spoiling their fun".

No flames and no arguing about code vs no code vs cbers.

No, back then it was incentive licensing.

When I went to join
an amateur radio club in Great Lakes right after boot camp in the Navy, I
was really surprised to find a few dour-faced guys handing me a list of
'rules' to memorize (bear in mind that I had my 1st class radiotelephone,
2nd class radiotelegraph, radar endorsement, and amateur extra class license
back in 1967). I said I'd think it over.

Some people take authoritarianism to the extreme. But I'd bet you
wouldn't willfully violate the FCC operating rules back then.

On the way back to the barracks,
I saw a sign which simply said "73" with an arrow pointing to the back of a
building. What the ... ??? a barbeque with beer and a lot of women going
on. They made me feel welcome. Problem was, you needed a license (cb was
licensed back then). No problem, they'd help with the paperwork. Well, I
asked if this would do - and I pulled out my 1st class radiotelephone
license. Instant membership plus 3 rigs to fix.

Ah, the stereotypical myth. Hams are a bunch of "sticks in the mud", who
are serious and law abiding. CBers, are a bunch of fun loving people,
who throw caution (and the rules) to the wind. Which group would you
rather be a part of? If we are now going to base our morality by the
amount of "fun" we have, then I really hope it doesn't really become fun
to shoot people randomly.

The rigs got fixed, and
beers kept being placed into my hand. What a time!

It was a fun time. But most people become more responsible when they get
older. I recall my youthful radio experiences quite fondly, even though
I was no boy scout. The thing is that now I realize that many of those
activities were irresponsible and not legal, fun not withstanding.

If both cb and amateur
radio could find a way to go back to the times when fun was had and no one
had the time to argue.

How much "fun" do CBers have when they are being overpowered by other
"CBers", who's idea of "fun" is running excessive power? The standard
answer from the lawless set, is to say; "turn it to the left, if you
can't deal with it". The point is that these "fun" people, through their
selfish and inconsiderate actions, are ruining the fun of others, who
are at least trying to follow the intent of the rules. The rules were
created so that everyone has a fair chance at equal access. Those who
ignore the rules are taking away from those who are. In my book, that's
being selfish and inconsiderate. Are these the people you want to be
included with?

If it irritates some of the folks that some hams
come here to flame, go over to some of the amateur newsgroups. They're busy
flaming each other! Hey, guys, wake up and smell the coffee!

Sometimes when you see changes occuring, which are not in the best
direction of the hobby, and of society itself, you tend to get defensive
when others flaunt their newfound "fun" in your face, and make it seem
like YOU have the problem, when you try to defend the concepts of
responsibility, consideration, and just plain good manners.

Can't we all just have fun and leave the police business to those charged
with doing that?

Those charged with enforcement are way overwhelmed to make much of a
dent in these illegal activities. This fact is what enables the
continued activities to continue. Most of these scofflaws would crawl
under a rock, if there was a good chance that they'de be caught and
punished harshly for their brand of "fun".

Just a thought, but I've put on my asbestos underwear on just in case )

You won't need it from me, although you might want to think about who it
is that you're defending, even subtlely.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch clowns will unleash a barrage
of untruths, ad-hominem insults and other groundless APD inspired
nonsense in response to my response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd want as a friend?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old August 22nd 03, 06:54 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
And Geogre is NOT innocent. Here's another of his lies where he tells us
he IS WA3MOJ, then he lies about it.

You better read the post again, assclown. It still doesn't say I said was
wa3moj, and I still have never said i was wa3moj from day 1
Where in the quote below did I personally say I am wa3moj? you posted it
lets dechiper it. How about wee look at some of my other posts.

" wa3moj.... who is next? perhaps you could get dickie boy cranium to give
us his next."

Old August 22nd 03, 08:03 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
Jim Hampton wrote:
Kind of sad, actually. I've been accused of aiding the lawless.

Not aiding.

Yes he has. And reposting it would serve only to show you remember
nothing and intentionally lie about it anyway, but if it needs to be
reposted.....

Just being complicit toward those who

WTF is "complicit"? One of those new terms invented by those suffering
communication deficits? LOL,,,sort of like "Keyclown" ,,,HYUK!

promote blatently illegal activities. By not

speaking out against it, you are basically

condoning it.

Really? So those who fail to speak out against your perverted
self-admitted acts of illegally monitoring the phone conversations of
under-aged teenage girls talking about their fisrt sexual experiences
are condoning your activities that reek of pedophilia? Interesting
concept you profess, Hall. Not even close to be being correct, but most
definitely interesting in your twisted and warped views of things.

_
It just
struck me what has changed. Amateur radio used to be nothing but fun.

It still is. You just have to find the right people.

LOL,,like you and the other named members of the Voobs gang of lids.

What HAS changed is the attitude of society in
general, which radio merely mirrors,

Here you go again.....LOL. N3CVJ feels "radio" mirrors
society,..LOL!..That clues the world in on the way you think and
believe. See Davey, the world isn't even aware of hammie radio anymore,
OR cb, yet you seem to feel that those who frequent the hobby are
representative of Americans as a whole...LOL. What a warped view, you
have.,,but then again, we knew that wehn you told us what brings you
pleasure....

which is a

general disrespect for rules.

Sort of like your blatant disrespect for yout TOS, which is why you lost
your service as well.

Many people seem to feel that rules are

"optional" and those who call attention to their

infractions are "spoiling their fun".

Exactly, only that seems to be the motif emanating from yourself,
Lelnad, and Geogre....not one cber has cried about your
pitching fits about illegalities,,not one,,,,it's when you make the
posts personal is when your deficit in communications must be
identified. YOU lids brought the entire "enforcement of cbers through
hammie monitoring"to us,,,when the tables are turned and you are forced
to live by the **** you toss at others, such as being reported for
providing the
FCC the wrong address,,you cry like a baby girl and say we are "spoiling
your fun".....LOL.

_
No flames and no arguing about code vs no code vs cbers.
No, back then it was incentive licensing.
When I went to join
an amateur radio club in Great Lakes right after boot camp in the Navy,
I was really surprised to find a few dour-faced guys handing me a list
of 'rules' to memorize (bear in mind that I had my 1st class
radiotelephone, 2nd class radiotelegraph, radar endorsement, and amateur
extra class license back in 1967). I said I'd think it over.

Some people take authoritarianism to the

extreme.

Yup,,,you illustrated that with your Jack-booted Nazi , fascist comment
that if one doesn't get involved, iot means they are taking a position.
You're lost and unAmerican as they come. You lack power and feel the
need for it against those who talk of freebanding and or amps, that of
which you are guilty of yourself and have been for years and years/

But I'd bet you wouldn't willfully violate the

FCC operating rules back then.

=A0

You're being selective, hall, You feel that the FCC rules are somehow to
be followed, but TOS are to be disregarded,,this is how you earned the
nickname "The Hypocrite Hall".

_

=A0=A0=A0On the way back to the barracks,
I saw a sign which simply said "73" with an arrow pointing to the back
of a building. What the ... ??? a barbeque with beer and a lot of women
going on. They made me feel welcome. Problem was, you needed a license
(cb was licensed back then). No problem, they'd help with the paperwork.
Well, I asked if this would do - and I pulled out my 1st class
radiotelephone license. Instant membership plus 3 rigs to fix.

_
Ah, the stereotypical myth. Hams are a bunch

of "sticks in the mud", who are serious and law
abiding. CBers, are a bunch of fun loving

people, who throw caution (and the rules) to

the wind. Which group would you rather be a

part of?

Well, those who do not suffer great deficits in communication as you
demonstrate on a regular basis have figured out how to belong to both.
they don't have a stick up their ass like you do and insist that it is
either "one or the other" and if you don't choose a side, they are
automatically against poor Davie.

If we are now going to base our morality by

the amount of "fun" we have, then I really

hope it doesn't really become fun to shoot

people randomly.

Well, let's see,,,YOU judge people's morality and called many, many of
us criminals for JUST talking skip. You have called others criminals for
using amps, You have called those that do not agree with your
self-imposed myopic vision of morality "sociopaths." You're twisted,
Dave, and so is your little clique of lids.

_
The rigs got fixed, and
beers kept being placed into my hand. What a time!

It was a fun time. But most people become

more responsible when they get older. I recall

my youthful radio experiences quite fondly,

even though I was no boy scout.

Ahhhh,,but your past breaking the law enables and gives you the right to
call names and become personal toward those who discuss the same acts
you have committed yourself.
HH..LOL.

The thing is that now I realize that many of

those activities were irresponsible and not

legal, fun not withstanding.

Save the busll****. You had a call when you were breaking the law and
you damn sure knew you were breaking the law. You even give advice on
how to circumvent the law and not get caught...HH.

_
If both cb and amateur
radio could find a way to go back to the times when fun was had and no
one had the time to argue.

How much "fun" do CBers have when they are
being overpowered by other "CBers", who's

idea of "fun" is running excessive power?

Anyone that disproves your bull****, would be my guess, of who you would
claim is fond of running "excessive power", among a plethora of other
offtopic lies you have made toward other chatters for nothing more than
expressing their opinion of taking a differing, opposing view than
yourself. This illutrates your deficit in communications quite nicely,
despite the twisted irony you hold the call of N3CVJ.

The standard answer from the lawless set, is

to say; "turn it to the left, if you can't deal with

it".

You ARE the lawless, set, Davie-son. Your pulled ISP say so, HH.

The point is that these "fun" people, through

their selfish and inconsiderate actions, are

ruining the fun of others, who are at least

trying to follow the intent of the rules.

Same with the internet and the tos that casually disregard.

The rules were created so that everyone has

a fair chance at equal access.

But you hold yourself above such TOS rules.

Those who ignore the rules are taking away

from those who are. In my book, that's being

selfish and inconsiderate.

Which is exactly what your behavior consist of.

Are these the people you want to be included

with?

=A0

There you go,,,,,,attempting to toss Hampton in with a lawless,
intentional group of people for no reason other than he doesn't
subscribe to your bull**** harassment tactics.

_
=A0If it irritates some of the folks that some hams
come here to flame, go over to some of the
amateur newsgroups. They're busy flaming each other! Hey, guys, wake up
and smell the coffee!
_
Sometimes when you see changes occuring,

And sometimes you see lids coming apart at the seams when faced with
truth. I need merely point to the yahoo clowns of Lelnad and
Geogre,,,,,,

which are not in the best direction of the

hobby, and of society itself,

LMAO,,and YOU promoting illegal activities such as how to avoid getting
caught running an illegal linear on cb, or illegally eavesdropping and
monitoring private phone conversations of minor girls and claiming it
makes you feel "juicy" is somehow in the "best direction" of the hooby,
or conducive somehow, in your hypocritical , deficit-ravaged, criminal
mind?

you tend to get defensive when others flaunt

their newfound "fun" in your face, and make it

seem like YOU have the problem, when you

try to defend the concepts of responsibility,

consideration, and just plain good manners.

In the first place, you;re lying. You can't produce one single post from
a ng reg flaunting anything. You CHOSE to come to rec.radio.cb.,which by
your own definition over the years, consists of a majority of illegal
activity. It was not flaunted, YOU came looking for it, so it very much
is YOUR problem, ad Geogres AND LElnad's, as they, and you, have never
failed to demonstrate.
Try some truth, Hall, once in your pathetic life.
In addition, your many, many, off-topic posts and failed attempts at
making the poster YOUR topic instead of their claims, discussions, or
topics is not responsible, considerate, or good manners, especially when
coupled with the massive amout of names you call in your posts.
_
Can't we all just have fun and leave the police business to those
charged with doing that?
_
Those charged with enforcement are way

overwhelmed to make much of a dent in these
illegal activities.

Which is how perverts like yourself can get away with admitting on
usenet, and to the world, getting your jollies by illegally monitoring
the phone conversations of young, underaged, girls.

This fact is what enables the continued

activities to continue. Most of these scofflaws

would crawl under a rock, if there was a good

chance that they'de be caught and punished

harshly for their brand of "fun".

As your clique of lids can do nothing but be reactive and post your hate
here. The fact is, you would never confront anyone concerning anything.

_
Just a thought, but I've put on my asbestos underwear on just in case
)

You won't need it from me,

Right,,you say this AFTER you moronically and foolishly attempted to
portray him as a defender of illegal activities for not speaking out and
agreeing with your illegal activities then joining you when you bitch to
someone else about freebanding.

although you might want to think about who it

is that you're defending, even subtlely.

There ya' go again, HH. This is America, I have been telling you this
for a long time, but you continue to think you have some sort of status.
You have delsions of grandeur that allow you to believe that you are
some sort of defender of the faith, when, in fact, all have seen you are
nothing more than what you profess to be against. you;re indeed partof
the problem. ALL voices and opinions are welcome, whether unpopular,
offensive, vulgar, what have you. That you persecute Hampton for
defending one's right to discuss topics that YOU have a problem with,
illustrates, of course, your problem, as always, is with yourself.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch

clowns will unleash a barrage of untruths,

ad-hominem insults and other groundless

APD inspired nonsense in response to my

response to you, much like a child has a

temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd

want as a friend?

LOL....there ya' go,,attempting to use the CHARACTER instead of the
topic.
Says plenty about your own character Davie. Your view is in the extreme
RADICAL minority. Have a great weekend.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

Old August 23rd 03, 03:33 AM
Dave Hall

Landshark wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message ...
You won't need it from me, although you might want to think about who it
is that you're defending, even subtlely.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch clowns will unleash a barrage
of untruths, ad-hominem insults and other groundless APD inspired
nonsense in response to my response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd want as a friend?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Your right, is that the kind
of friend you want from George?
It kind of goes both ways Dave.

I am no more George's friend, than you are. He may share some of the
same philosophical viewpoints as i do, but that's about it.

Dave

Old August 23rd 03, 03:54 AM
Dave Hall

Twistedhed wrote:

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch
clowns will unleash a barrage of untruths,
ad-hominem insults and other groundless
APD inspired nonsense in response to my
response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum.

And you remain as predicatable and true to form as ever. I can just
imagine the inner turmoil that you must have wrestled with, deciding
whether to resist the overwhelming urge to run your fingers and unload
your usual ton of B.S. which has become your trademark, and prove my
above statement wrong, or not. I can see that your lack of self control
made the decision for you. You really can't resist getting in the last
dig. A true sign of a narcissistic personality. A narcissistic
sociopath. It's no wonder you can't do any better than charter
captaining.

I've sat quietly by while you frothed and fumed over George, Leland, and
the gaggle of anonymous people who are getting kicks out of pushing your
buttons. You never fail to respond to any of them. Have you no
restraint? Of course not, your narcissicm prevents that.

#1 What "TOS" rules have I allegedly ever broken? You see, just like
you, I am entitled to an opinion, and am free to express it. Somehow you
seem to think that when I am doing such, that I am in violation of TOS
rules. How are my posts any more "illegal" than yours?

which is why you lost your service as well.

#2 Another of your many lies. I maintain that I am still using the same
ISP which I've used for the last 8 years, and that is worldlynx
networks. I challenge you to prove differently. They have no reason to
pull my account. I do nothing wrong.

You're being selective, hall, You feel that the FCC rules are somehow to
be followed, but TOS are to be disregarded,

You have still failed to date to come up with even ONE TOS rule that
I've allegedly "broken". Go to the worldlynx homepage,
(www.worldlynx.net)and look for their rules. Then tell me which one(s) I
have broken.

You really need to cut the B.S. and lies. They may work on some people,
but intelligent people have had your number for quite some time......
Some of them are playing you right now, like someone uses a string to
play with a cat.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old August 23rd 03, 04:51 AM
Landshark

"Dave Hall" wrote in message ...
Landshark wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

You won't need it from me, although you might want to think about who it
is that you're defending, even subtlely.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch clowns will unleash a barrage
of untruths, ad-hominem insults and other groundless APD inspired
nonsense in response to my response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd want as a friend?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Your right, is that the kind
of friend you want from George?
It kind of goes both ways Dave.

I am no more George's friend, than you are. He may share some of the
same philosophical viewpoints as i do, but that's about it.

Dave

Fair enough. But to say that he may share
some "philosophical" views disturbs me. So it's
ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?
It's ok to use foul language? It's ok to harass, send
virus's, sign you up for Spam, false accusations,
that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

Landshark

--
Try these to learn about newsgroup trolls.

http://www.io.com/~zikzak/troll_thesis.html
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Old August 23rd 03, 11:16 AM
Brainbuster

Dave Hall wrote in message ...

. By not speaking out against it, you are basically
condoning it.

Do you really believe that?
Do you take the time to speak out against everything you disagree with?

Let's face it, if we all went around whining about everything we disagree
with, we would soon end up in a mental institution... but not before the
Internet is brought down by the incredible load created by the whole world
whining.

I am quite sure that you, like every other sensible person, pick the things
that you feel important enough to you... but don't blame other people if
their priorities are different.

Anyhow, whining about illegal use on this newsgroup does nothing more than
add to the noise. Look at how few *different* people there are on this
newsgroup, how much time is spent whining, and how many years it has gone on
for. It really is incredibly inefficient on time.
Either Georgina is too stupid to see that it is making no difference to the
situation, except to make the "pro-legals" look like a bunch of losers... or
the only intention is too fill the newsgroup with arguments.

Every now and then, Sparky makes a reasonable argument with things such as
the SSB efficiency thread... but agreeing with him stops him dead in his
tracks, until he can to find a way to start an argument again.

Regards,

Peter.