Old December 15th 04, 10:58 AM
Smooth G

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:59:00 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:22:59 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:16:43 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who"

wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"KC8QJP" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records
sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I
permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing
KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You
probably initiated it and made her take the fall, as your
cowardly
self has illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil

you
can find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose

reputation
you are responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Who is Rossa Adair?

That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the
medina school yards. .. 10-4

Spoken by a true anonymous sissy troll. There is no way in hell

you'd
be boy, much less man enough to say that to anyone's face. Pussy!

what's steves address cant say it without the address, ****y boi
crackman

Give your instead if you are not a real cock sucker!

I live in Long Island and I am a ******

Isnt this the kid that said he is not a racist?

btw I am not a kid I was born in the fifties, guess again icecoldnyc

again I am not icecold however I find that difficult to believe. I
mean perhaps it would be hard to get rid of racist views but, the
childish behavior makes it difficult to believe you were actually born
in the fifties.
Old December 15th 04, 10:59 AM
Smooth G

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:58:17 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:22:59 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:16:43 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who"

wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"KC8QJP" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

I am not a rascist I am a skin head. hey you guys started with the cross
posts to alt.flame.****** whats up with that

What is the difference?

Old December 15th 04, 10:59 AM
Smooth G

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:22:28 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041212102207.659
:

Why wouldn't your felon hero face me? Cuz like you, he's a coward. Talk
big behind your monitor, then cower when I'm standing on your sidewalk.

Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf, but why wont a big tough guy like you
give out your address, Ill tell you why you are a coward, talk big behind
the keyboard, then take pictures when confronted. You were never on
sidewalk middle of the road. Far as a coward you have the market cornered.

You are a faggot coward as well I mean you talk more **** on this
board than anyone and you bring it on yourself. Some like me enjoy
****ing with you and some here probably hate your guts. But the point
is the same if you were as tough as you state and would actually say
the things you type to these guys faces you would give your address or
meet them and put an end to all this bull****! I mean this crap is
comedic. It is just bull crap! Talking racist **** gay **** ! I mean
who in their right mind talks like this when they are in front of a
reasonable person? Trying to cancel auctions of amps and stuff I mean
come on prozac you have many amplifiers. You are a hypocrite. What
about that big old 32 pill davemade amp? You can type this crap
forever but if you really wanted to settle this you guys would stop
the crap and meet up somewhere and settle it like men!

N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Policy 0 September 23rd 04 12:50 PM
My girlfriend is a felon N8WWM Policy 0 November 29th 03 10:40 PM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob General 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob Policy 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM