Old December 12th 04, 04:39 PM
Smooth G

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:16:43 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"KC8QJP" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records
sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I
permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing
KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You
probably initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly
self has illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you
can find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation
you are responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Who is Rossa Adair?

That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the
medina school yards. .. 10-4

Spoken by a true anonymous sissy troll. There is no way in hell you'd
be boy, much less man enough to say that to anyone's face. Pussy!

what's steves address cant say it without the address, ****y boi crackman

Give your instead if you are not a real cock sucker!

Old December 12th 04, 05:15 PM
I am not WA3MOJ

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records

sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I

permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing

KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You probably
initiated it and made her take the fall, as your cowardly self has
illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you can
find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation you are
responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Doug is using a 4 element beam at 56 ft. to add some more victims to his
radio jamming technique. You losers are doomed now! Gotta go tell people
in the other radio groups now. hehehe

His slum lord would never let him put up a tower!!

Old December 12th 04, 05:34 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

You're a twit.
Old December 12th 04, 05:40 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041212102207.659
:

Why wouldn't your felon hero face me? Cuz like you, he's a coward. Talk
big behind your monitor, then cower when I'm standing on your sidewalk.

Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf,

ROFL!!!! You hump my leg in defense of the fugly coward felon daily. Stop
your lying, punk.

but why wont a big tough guy like
you give out your address,

I've told you, only a fool would post his address to rec.radio.cb

Ill tell you why you are a coward, talk big
behind the keyboard, then take pictures when confronted.

Hey putz, I did the confronting and that just eats you up inside.

You were never
on sidewalk middle of the road.

I was on the porch, sidewalk, and street, dip****. Fugly couldn't
answer the call...too scared!

Far as a coward you have the market
cornered.

Nope, your fugly felon hero master is the reigning coward.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Old December 12th 04, 05:56 PM
Landshark

wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

You're a twit.

Man, George Busch has some serious mental issues.
He's racist, he hate's Jews, closet gay by all the references
that people couldn't begin to fathom, harassment of cb'rs, threats
against people on this board, delusion of granjor.
That statement above N@##er and the others I've seem with
derogatory references to the Jewish religion is definitely against
Comcast AUP. I haven't seen the original posts, since he is
kill filed, but if it offends you, I would forward them onto Comcast
with a statement on how much it offends you and is a stain on
humanity.

Landshark

Old December 12th 04, 06:03 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"I am not WA3MOJ" iamnot wrote in
:

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

LOL you know what is funny steveo that you would pay for $1.99 for
usenet access to troll this group.

What the hell? That's not me, and where do you get Usenet for $1.99?
Get off my leg you little punk. Everytime someone posts here you blame
me or ice cold, go buy a clue.

I feel jilted now :-( , I'm not being blamed...... LOL!!!

Landshark

Well, not this time Shark. Patience.
Old December 12th 04, 06:24 PM
I am not WA3MOJ

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"KC8QJP" wrote in :

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

He would call them icecold then run like a girl.

Old December 12th 04, 07:57 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:16:43 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"KC8QJP" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
[...]

Here's some more -gems- from you WA3MOJ, and I only went back to Thursday. You
are truly a pathetic troll.

pam wrote:
Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf

pam wrote:
Your wife liked how i act, she said I am a bigger man than you, in more
ways than one.

pam wrote:
where is your address assclown I have a plane ticket waiting for a
destination.

pam wrote:
Hey Randy your not tookeen with the bitches didnt you just get dumped by
your old lady? I heard it was for cheating on her, with a sheep.

pam wrote:
That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the medina
school yards. .. 10-4

pam wrote:
Of course it is a forge these cbers are real moron's

pam wrote:
Hey Steveo, why dont you reach down between your legs and see if you have
any balls

pam wrote:
come to your house unexpectedly and punk slap you.

pam wrote:
correctional Facility i am locked up.

pam wrote:
beat it Nagger,beat it nagger your reaching again..
Nagger you are a liar,
they say i am george busch now what is it nagger boi,

pam wrote:
he is a rolling rock drinker and Lancer is a cum slurper. Now watch
him trip over himself repying to this message.

pam wrote:
LOL ice cold Piece of **** Nagger you are too funny

pam wrote:
you ****in queer asshole. You are a transexual lover

pam wrote:
cocksucker your a ****ing Nagger

N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Policy 0 September 23rd 04 12:50 PM
My girlfriend is a felon N8WWM Policy 0 November 29th 03 10:40 PM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob General 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob Policy 2 November 18th 03 01:33 AM