Old January 28th 04, 04:06 PM
I Am Not George

Lancer wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:37:35 -0600, Impotent Shark wrote:

"Landshark" wrote in
y.com:

"Lancer" wrote in message
On 27 Jan 2004 12:37:15 -0800,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

You assclowns are totally clueless.

I am not George. I never was him.

Here is proof.

http://www.geocities.com/iamnotgeorge2004/

Ok, what ever George.

Well watch how fast the picture comes down when he
finds out that it is copyrighted material.
Copyright © 2004 National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are
copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any
purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction,
modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any
form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons
other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written
permission

Here's where he got the pictu

http://www.nas.edu/annualreport/educ02.htm

and the link to their legal page

http://www.nationalacademies.org/legal/

I sure hope that no one turns him in, that
could cost a bundle.

Landshark

Read this part assclown, for personal use... LOL you are so damn
impotent.

Read this part dumbass, where you said you took the test. Which is
it?

On 27 Jan 2004 19:43:02 -0800, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

Because I took a polygraph test and had the picture notarized you
stupid assclown. If you want a circular argment try twistinuts.

The pic is still for personal use. Just because I took the test so what, butt****.
Old January 28th 04, 04:15 PM
I Am Not George

Impotent Mark wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
om:

Hey dip**** you have been chasing "george" with every one of your
posts for years, you "mention" george every day of your life. I am not
george and the guy at comcast isnt either so now what LOL go shove a
cactus tree up your ass STFU and quit your harassment of this news
group.

Cc. to abuse@your gay ass

http://www.geocities.com/iamnotgeorge2004/

You know what isn't that the goddamn truth

Damn straight
Old January 29th 04, 07:46 AM
Braìnbuster

Impotent Shark wrote in message ...

Read this part assclown, for personal use... LOL you are so damn
impotent.

Quoted Text

"Copyright © 2004 National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted
by the National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved. No part of
these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than
personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a
retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use,
is strictly prohibited without prior written permission."

Public display is not considered "personal use". Once you display something
publically, the "personal use" rule is useless to you... and you are open to
prosecution under copyright laws, which also cover public display or
performance of copyright material.

Before you go wild, I am just making you aware of the law... as I have done
with CB laws where someone really wanted to know. Whether you take notice
of that law is up to you, but at least you are fully aware of the situation.
If they come after you, you cannot say that nobody warned you.
But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.

Old January 29th 04, 10:59 AM
Steveo

"Braìnbuster" wrote:
[...]

You might as well be talking to the wall.
Old January 29th 04, 08:11 PM
I Am Not George

"Braìnbuster" wrote in message ...

But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.

why would you want to defend stealing frequencies? or do you mean just
shut up and dont say anything about it because the people who do it
feel bad if there called on it?
Old February 1st 04, 10:18 PM
Braìnbuster

I Am Not George wrote in message ...
"Braìnbuster" wrote in message

But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.

why would you want to defend stealing frequencies?

I have done no such thing, so maybe you should tell me why I should.

What I do say is that a copyright thief is still a thief, and is in no
position to whine about other people who he calls thieves.
So, I am speaking out against theft... and you seem to be defending
theft with excuses and diversions.
The words "personal use" will not get you out of trouble if you get
caught for public display of copyright material.

As you are so keen on "ratting" on "criminals", are you going to rat on
yourself, or wait until one of your victims decides to make you pay for
your crimes.

It just goes to show one thing - the "akc" are the criminals on this
newsgroup, copyright theives and repeater jammers... anyone want
to add to the list of crimes these so called "pro-legal" trolls are guilty
of?

Old February 1st 04, 10:18 PM
Braìnbuster

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Braìnbuster" wrote:

Before you go wild, I am just making you aware of the law... as I have
done with CB laws where someone really wanted to know. Whether you take
notice of that law is up to you, but at least you are fully aware of the
situation. If they come after you, you cannot say that nobody warned you.
But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.

You might as well be talking to the wall.

The "akc" show themselves for what they are - criminals. While they are
busy complaining about and "ratting out" illegal equipment, they are happily
breaking laws themselves. When they are made aware of their illegal
position, they divert attention.

If we didn't know better, we would think that they had no respect for
the law. Wait a minute... we don't know any better.

I really would love to hear about them getting "ratted out" for their
crimes - specially if it is done by one of their victims.
With copyright theft, there may be no set "fine" to rely on... the victim of
the crime will go for a figure they feel is right as compensation, then you
can add legal costs to that.

Regards.

Peter.

Old February 2nd 04, 08:25 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Braìnbuster"
wrote:

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Braìnbuster" wrote:

Before you go wild, I am just making you aware of the law... as I have
done with CB laws where someone really wanted to know. Whether you take
notice of that law is up to you, but at least you are fully aware of the
situation. If they come after you, you cannot say that nobody warned you.
But remember, if you don't care about stealing copyright material, then
don't lecture people about stealing frequencies.

You might as well be talking to the wall.

The "akc" show themselves for what they are - criminals. While they are
busy complaining about and "ratting out" illegal equipment, they are happily
breaking laws themselves.

What laws are they breaking?

When they are made aware of their illegal
position, they divert attention.

If we didn't know better, we would think that they had no respect for
the law. Wait a minute... we don't know any better.

I really would love to hear about them getting "ratted out" for their
crimes - specially if it is done by one of their victims.
With copyright theft, there may be no set "fine" to rely on... the victim of
the crime will go for a figure they feel is right as compensation, then you
can add legal costs to that.

Who in this newsgroup was victimized by "copyright theft", and by whom?